Banterra Bank is an Illinois-based regional financial institution that serves the clients in several American states. There is very limited information about this bank, yet it is known that Banterra is quite popular in these regions. Our Bantera Bank Near Me page will help you locate the closest branches of this bank, get to know their working hours and schedules, learn more about the Banterra Bank customer service.
Banterra Bank Near Me: Locations
As it was pointed out, there are 36 branches of Banterra Bank available. The Banterra Bank branches can be found in the following American states: Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, and Kentucky. The headquarters of Banterra Bank is located in Ridgway, Illinois – the town where the first branch of this bank was opened.
If you live in these American states, you may consider using the financial services of Banterra Bank. In order to do that, you should simply pay a visit to the closest branch of Banterra Bank, which you can locate by making use of this map:
There is definitely nothing difficult in regards to how to use this map. Though, you have to make sure that the Google Maps app has gained access to your location – that will guarantee that the map displays a correct location. Once that has been done, you will notice that the map displays a correct location of yours along with many red signs, which stand for locations of Banterra Bank around you.
This map also allows you to find out more information about each of Banterra locations. In order to learn more about a single location of Banterra Bank, you have to simply click on the red sign of that particular branch. Once that has been done, you will notice that this action will trigger a small box that must appear in the left-upper corner of the map. In that box, you will find such information about the selected branch like its name, exact address, and average rating.
In addition to that, that box allows you to do more with that particular location. The first thing you can do is to click on “View Larger Map” – that will allow you to see the locations on a bigger map. Also, you will be able to see the working hours of the selected branch on that page. You are also able to click on the “Directions” button – this will allow you to create a route from another place right to the selected branch. After all, you can click on the “Save” button and save this location in your Google account.
Banterra Bank Hours
Even though there are not so many branches of Banterra Bank, those branches differ quite noticeably in regards to the working hours. That is the reason why we recommend you to make use of the instructions from the previous section and learn about the working hours of a particular branch by using the map. In this section, however, we will provide you with general working hours of these branches, which, nonetheless, may be not that exact.
So, the common schedules of Banterra Bank branches are the following ones:
- From 8:30 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. on weekdays, from 9:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. on Saturdays, and closed on Sundays.
- From 8:30 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. on weekdays, closed on weekends.
- From 8:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. on weekdays, closed on weekends.
- From 8:30 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. on weekdays except Fridays, from 8:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. on Fridays, and closed on weekends.
- From 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. on weekdays except Fridays, from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. on Fridays, and closed on weekends.
Banterra Bank Customer Service
If you have any question or there is any issue you have to deal with, we recommend you to reach out the Banterra Bank customer support. There are several ways how you can contact the customer service of this bank:
- Visit the closest branch of this bank in your area.
- Submit this online form and, thus, send an email to the bank.
- Call on one of these following numbers: 866-BANTERRA for general issues (226-8377, available from 7:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. on weekdays, from 8:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. on Fridays), 800-455-3381 for insurance and investments (from 8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. on weekdays), 800-499-9718 for RV and Marine Lending (from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. on weekdays).
Besides, you can also follow the Banterra Bank page on Facebook – the bank does not have any other social media pages.
More information about Banterra Bank can be found on this page.