Barclays, a British multinational financial corporation, tends also to be an innovative bank. For instance, it is known as the bank that was the first to introduce a cash dispenser. The Barclays online banking system is equally innovative and convenient. Our guide will disclose how to complete Barclays Bank login or, if you are not a member of it yet, sign up for this system.
Barclays Bank Login
Have you got an online banking account with Barclays? Then, you can skip visiting Barclays branches (at least, in most of the cases) and take an action you need online. So, if you are struggling to sign in to your online banking account, this guide will be handy enough for you. Stay tuned!
In this simple way, you are able to log in to your online banking account with Barclays Bank:
- In the first place, you must launch a new tab in the browser and copy the following URL into its address line: https://www.banking.barclaysus.com/.
- Once you have done that, you will access the bank’s website. You will also notice the dark blue “Log in” button in the right-upper corner – give a click to that button.
- Now, you have just got to see the Barclays Bank login page, which allows you to access your online banking account. At first, you have to type your user ID in the first field.
- That must be followed by entering your password in the second field.
- That page also allows you to save your user ID for future sessions – you must simply check the box next to “Remember me?” for that purpose.
- Once you have entered all the details, you have to click on the “Log in” button and access your online banking account.
- If the details that you have entered were correct, you will immediately get access to your Barclays bank account online. That will allow you to make the operations and transactions that were listed above.
Enroll in the Barclays Online Banking
The registration process in Barclays online banking takes around 10 minutes of time on the average. And while the process itself is not something difficult, you can expect to provide a lot of information. The most important things you should know are your social security number and your phone number, linked to the bank account. Also, stay aware of the legal documents you have to read – there are quite a few of them.
You are able to create your online banking account with Barclays Bank in this simple way:
- The first thing you have to do is to open another tab in the browser and access the following website: https://www.banking.barclaysus.com/.
- Immediately after that, you will be displayed the main webpage of the bank’s website. In order to start the process of online banking enrollment, you must click on the “Open an account” text button, which can be found in the right-upper corner.
- Once you have done that, you will immediately be redirected to the page with the application form – that’s the place where you can sign up for online banking from Barclays.
- At first, enter your first and last names with suffixes and titles in the first two fields.
- Next, provide your social security number in the third field.
- The following field will require you to enter your date of birth.
- Eventually, you will get to see the field that must contain your citizenship: click on that field and select a country the nationality of which you have.
- Next, you will have to type your email address in the following fields.
- Right after that, you will also have to specify your mobile phone number – check the box next to “Mobile” if it’s a mobile number. You can also add more phone numbers by clicking on the “Add another phone number” text button.
- Then, you must give consent with how the information about your phone number will be used: it may be either used for promotions and everything regarding your account (check the first box) or only for servicing your online banking account (check the second box).
- Eventually, fill out the fields that must contain your home address.
- Once you have agreed with the terms and conditions, you can finalize the registration process. For that, you should simply click on the “Submit” button.
- On the next page, you will have to set up a username for your online banking account. Type it in the given field and click on the “Submit” button.
- The password for your online banking account will be texted to your phone number and/or email address – you can change it after accessing your online banking account.
Recover Barclays Online Banking Password
Even if the password of your online banking account is lost, you can regain the control over your account in a matter of minutes. All you have to do for that is to remember your social security number and have access to your mobile phone. If you don’t have access even to your phone, you should immediately contact the bank’s customer care.
These guidelines demonstrate you how to recover the password of your online banking account with Barclays:
- At first, you can launch a new tab in your browser and go to the next webpage: https://www.banking.barclaysus.com/.
- Once you have done that, you will get to see the website of this bank. In the right-upper corner of it, you will notice the “Log in” button – give a click on that button.
- Immediately after doing that, you will be displayed a page with the Barclays login form. It will require you to provide your user ID and password. But you, instead of doing it, must click on the “Forgot User ID and/or Password?” text button (it is placed below the “Password” field).
- On the next page, you will be asked to provide several details about your account. While you will have to type your social security number in the first field, you must also enter your mobile phone number in the second field. Then, click on the “Continue” button.
- Next, select a way how you want to receive a verification code: either via an SMS message or via a phone call. Click on the “Continue” button thereafter.
- Once you have obtained a verification code, type it in the provided field on the page and click on the “Continue” button.
- Now, you are able to set up a new password for your Barclays online banking account. Make sure that the password is strong enough and meets the requirements.
- Once you have come up with a password, type it in both fields and click on the “Continue” button.
- After doing so, the password of your online banking account will be changed. From that moment on, you will have to use that password for accessing your Barclays bank account online.
Indeed, Barclays is a well-established, renowned financial institution. Do you need to make a payment that requires its SWIFT code (or routing number) or you want to contact the bank’s customer support? Check out the wanted information on this page.