BECU, a Washington-based credit union, is nowadays available to all residents of this American state. This allows a far bigger number of customers to enjoy the online banking service of this credit union. In this guide of ours, you will not only learn how to complete BECU login, but also how to start using its online banking or recover a password of an existing account.
BECU Online Banking Login
Once you have obtained a BECU online banking account, you can log in to that account in a matter of seconds. As you will learn from this part of the guide, the login process is ridiculously simple and quick. But even if you have faced any difficulties, you should simply take advantage of our instructions and get it done within seconds.
These exact guidelines will show you how to log in to your online banking account with BECU:
- In the first place, you should start by opening a new tab in the browser and going to the following website: https://www.becu.org/.
- Following it, you will be displayed the main webpage of the BECU credit union website. There, you need to click on the red “ONLINE BANKING” button, which can be found in the right-upper corner.
- Right after that, you will get redirected to the page with the BECU login form. At that point, you need to start providing the credentials of your account.
- At first, you must type your login in the first field on that page. Unfortunately, the website of this credit union does not allow you to save your username for future sessions.
- Secondly, you have to enter the password of your online banking account in the second field of that BECU login form.
- Once you have provided all the details, you must click on the “Login” button and access your online banking account.
- Immediately after doing so, you will access your online banking account with BECU. That will allow you to do all the actions with your bank account that we have described above.
Enroll in the BECU Online Banking Program
The system of online banking from BECU allows the customers to enjoy a greater flexibility and convenience. Once you have registered an online banking account, you will be able to use this online banking system anytime. These are the actions that you will be able to perform online:
- Pay any your bills.
- Make transactions between your credit cards and from your account to other bank accounts.
- View and download eStatements right from your account.
- Locate closest branches and ATMs.
- Check your bank account balance.
- View the history of your transactions.
One may sign up for the online banking program of BECU by following these instructions:
- You have to start by launching another tab in the browser and copying the following URL into its address line: https://www.becu.org/.
- Once you have got to see the website of this credit union, you have to click on the red “ONLINE BANKING” button, which can be found in the right-upper corner.
- Next, you will get to see the page with the BECU login form. Instead of trying to access an online banking account, however, you must click on the “click here” text button, placed beneath the “Already a Member?” question (at the bottom of that login form).
- Following it, you will be redirected to the page that will offer you to sign up for the online banking with BECU. At that point, you must click on the “Enroll” button and start the sign up process.
- Immediately after that, you will be redirected to the page with a short application form. On that page, you will get to see three fields. First, type your member account number with BECU. Next, enter your last name in the second field. Eventually, end up typing your birthdate in the last field. Once you are done, click on the “Continue” button.
- Once you have done that, the system will identify your bank account with BECU. On the next page, you will be offered to specify your email address and/or phone number – just type them in the provided fields. Click on the “Continue” button thereafter.
- Following it, you will receive a verification code either through an email letter or via an SMS message. Type the verification code you have received in the provided field. Click on the “Continue” button again.
- The next page will allow you to set up a username and password for your BECU online banking account. So, type a username you want to apply to your account in the first field. Then, enter a strong password for your account in the second and third fields. Eventually, click on the “Register” button.
- Right after that, you will see a notification that you have succeeded to enroll in the online banking program. Now, follow the guidelines from the first part and log in to your online banking account with BECU.
Recover BECU Online Banking Password
Even if you have lost the password of your online banking account, there is a quick way to recover it. The only thing that you will need for sure is access to your mobile phone. Once you have it in place, you can follow our instructions and get your account recovered in a matter of seconds. In case if you cannot recover your online banking account, you should immediately contact the customer service of BECU!
You can regain control over your BECU account by sticking to these instructions:
- First of all, you must launch a new tab in your browser and access the following website: https://www.becu.org/.
- Once you have entered the website of this credit union, you have to click on the “ONLINE BANKING” button – it is located in the right-upper corner.
- On the next page, you will get to see the BECU login form. Instead of trying to access your account, you must click on the “Forgot your Password?” text button, located beneath the “Login” form. If you have forgotten your user ID, you must click on “Forgot your User ID?”
- Next, you will get to see the page with the recovery form. Start by entering your user ID in the first field (in case you forgot the password).
- Then, type your phone number in the second field. Check the box near “I’m not a robot” and click on the “Continue” button in order to proceed further.
- Right after that, you will receive a verification code onto your mobile phone number. Type the code in the provided field on the page and click on “Continue.”
- Following it, you might be asked several security questions, which are aimed to verify that the account is really yours. Just type the answers in the given field and click on the “Continue” button.
- If you answered the questions correctly, you will finally be redirected to the page that allows you to set up a new password for your account.
- At first, create a strong, reliable password for your online banking account and write it down somewhere.
- Then, type that password in both fields on that page and click on the “Change Password” button.
- Once you have done that, you will notice a notification, saying that the password has been successfully changed. From that moment on, use a new password for accessing your online banking account.
As you could understand from what has been written above, BECU serves only – with some exceptions – the residents of Washington. Still, it tends to be one of the largest credit unions in the United States.
So, if you need, for example, its contact number, SWIFT code, or routing numbers, you can find them on the BECU online banking page.