BNZ Bank, which is also known as Bank of New Zealand, is one of the largest banks in New Zealand. But apart from it, this bank is also well-known for its developed system of online banking. In this article, we are not going just to disclose how to complete BNZ Bank login. We will also show you how to get started with BNZ online banking even if you are not an user yet.
BNZ Bank Login
Once you have obtained an online banking account with BNZ, you can immediately enjoy its extremely convenient service. Now, you don’t need to step out of your home anymore when you need to make a few simple transactions. This part of the article will simply guide you through the BNZ login process – you are not more than a few clicks away from making transactions.
This is the way how you can sign in to your online banking account with BNZ Bank:
- You should start the entire process by launching another tab in your browser and going to the following website: https://www.bnz.co.nz/.
- Following that action, you will get to see the main webpage of the BNZ Bank’s site. At that stage, you need to click on the green “Login” button – it can be found in the right-upper corner.
- The next page will offer you to choose which type of an online banking account you want to access: personal or business. Click on “Personal” if you wish to access a personal bank account online.
- Right after that, you will get to see the BNZ login form – here you can access your online banking account.
- At first, type your access number in the first field of that form. Unfortunately, you cannot save this access number for future sessions – you need to type it every time.
- Next, you must enter your password in the second field there.
- Eventually, click on the “Log in” button and access your online banking account. Following it, you will be able to do all of the things and transactions we have described above.
Enroll in the BNZ Online Banking Program
In case you are a client of Bank of New Zealand but you don’t have online banking yet, you can solve this matter within 5-10 minutes. This part of the page will guide you through the registration process in ANZ online banking. These are the things that the bank’s online banking system allows you to do:
- Pay your bills and utilities.
- View your history of transactions.
- Check your current balance.
- Locate ATMs and branches around you.
- Make transactions between your credit cards/bank accounts and from your account to the accounts of others.
- View and download eStatements right from your bank account online.
You can register in the internet banking of BNZ Bank by following these guidelines:
- In the first place, you should open another tab in the browser and go to this webpage: https://www.bnz.co.nz/.
- After you have done that, you will be redirected to the website of this bank. In the right-upper corner of that website, you will notice the “Register” button (which is located to the left side from the “Login” button). Give a click on that button and start the registration process.
- The following page will offer you two types of registration in the online banking program: by using your telephone banking PIN and by using your credit cards details. You should click on the green button in the first case and on the “register using…” text button in the second case.
- On the next page, you will get to see the application form – you need to fill it out in order to sign up for online banking with BNZ Bank.
- At first, enter the last 4 digits of your credit card number in the first field.
- Then, type your access number in the second field.
- The following field requires you to enter the last closing balance of your bank account.
- The next step of yours must be to enter the actual credit limit of your credit or debit card.
- Once you are done with that, you will be able to set up a password for your online banking account. At first, create a strong, solid password for your online banking account, and this password must include lower-case letters, upper-case letters, and digits.
- Once your password is ready, type it in the last two fields of that application form.
- Now, you need to check the box near “I confirm that I have read…”
- Eventually, you can finish the registration process by clicking on the “Submit & go to login” button.
- If all the details you entered were correct, you will be redirected to the page with a notification that you have successfully registered in the BNZ online banking. Following it, you will be able to enter your account number along with a password and access your online banking account.
Recover Your BNZ Password
As a matter of fact, the recovery process with BNZ Bank somewhat mimics the registration procedure. But despite that, the recovery procedure is not extremely difficult or time-consuming. But before you will start this process, make sure that you know the following: your credit card number, access number, your credit card limit, and the last closing balance of your card. Once that is provided, you can get your password recovered right now!
If you wish to delete the password of your online banking account with BNZ, you can do it in this simple way:
- At first, you should launch another tab in your browser and access the following website: https://www.bnz.co.nz/.
- On the main webpage of BNZ Bank, you have to click on the “Login” button – this button is placed in the right-upper part of the page.
- Next, you must select which type of an online banking account you have: personal or business. This way, you should click on “Personal” if you have a personal bank account with BNZ.
- Following it, you will get to see the page with the BNZ login form. Instead of providing your credentials, however, you must click on the “Forgot password?” text button – it is located beneath the login form.
- On the next page, you will be offered to select a method of recovering your password. You can use your credit card details for that purpose – click on the first button for that. If you wish to use your telephone banking PIN, click on the second button.
- Following it, you will get to see a recovery form, which is somewhat similar to the registration form. Start filling out that form.
- At first, enter the last 4 digits of your credit/debit card number in the first field.
- Next, type your access number in the second field.
- Eventually, specify your last account’s closing statement and your credit limit in the next two fields.
- Now, you can set up a new password for your online banking account. Compose a strong, secure password and type it in the next two fields.
- Once that recovery form is filled out, you should check the box near “I confirm that I have read and agree to…”
- Eventually, you should click on the “Submit & go to login” button, placed in the right-bottom corner of the page.
- If all the details you entered were correct, you will be able to access your online banking account using a new password. From that moment on, you will have to use the new password every time you will attempt to sign in.
Bank of New Zealand is one of the largest banks in this country, and that’s not surprising that many customers tend to use its services. In this article, we have provided only a couple of useful guides for online banking. But if you need to get to know more about BNZ Bank, you can do it on this page.