Chase Bank, which is officially registered as JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A, is one of the largest banks in the United States. The main competitors of Chase Bank are Citi, Bank of America, and Wells Fargo. With the help of this article, you will be able to locate the branches and ATMs of Chase Bank around you, obtain coupons and better deals, and get to know about the hours of its branches.
️ Chase Bank Near Me: Locations
Previously, Chase Bank had been known as the Manhattan Company. And it should not be surprising that the headquarters of this bank is located in Manhattan, New York City, New York. The bank has operations in more than 100 countries across the globe, but, of course, particularly focuses on serving the American market. As of the present time, this bank has more than 5,100 branches and 16,000 ATMs in the United States.
If you are seeking the closest branches and ATMs of Chase Bank around you, the map below will definitely stand in good stead for you. You can find Chase Bank locations here:
If the map displays a wrong location to you, make sure that you have granted access to your location to the Google Maps application. But in case you are viewing the correct location now, then you shouldn’t bother yourself with this issue. You will notice that this map displays many red marks – they signify locations (either ATMs or branches) of Chase Bank around you. In case you want to get to know more about a particular location of Chase Bank, you have to click on the red sign of the respective branch/ATM.
The information that interests you will appear in the left-upper corner of the map: a small box there will contain such information like the establishment’s name, address, and average rating from Google users. In that small box, you can opt to create a route to that location (click on “Directions” for that) or save that location to your account in Google (click on “Save” for this purpose). You are also able to find out the working hours (schedule) of that location: you have to click on the “View Larger Map” text button for that purpose.
Chase Bank Hours
While most of the offices and branches of Chase Bank have standardized schedules/working hours, there may occur slight differences in the schedules in either case. Therefore, we recommend you to follow the instructions that are provided above for getting to know the hours of a particular branch. But otherwise, we have specified here the typical schedules/hours of Chase branches.
Chase Bank hours are typically the following ones:
- From 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. on weekdays except Mondays, from 9:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M. on Saturdays, and closed on Sundays and Mondays.
- From 8:30 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. on weekdays, from 9:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M. on Saturdays, and closed on Sundays.
- From 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. on weekdays, from 9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. on Saturdays, and closed on Sundays.
- From 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. on weekdays except for Fridays, from 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. on Fridays, from 9:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M. on Saturdays, and closed on Sundays.
Chase Bank Customer Service
The customer service of Chase Bank is available 24/7 and provides high-quality assistance in regards to any issue you may encounter with your bank account. There are several ways of contacting Chase Bank support, and here you can see all of those options:
- Call on a phone number for general questions (but it will take a longer time to solve your issue): 1-877-242-7372 for the United States and 1-713-262-3300 for the outside of the U.S.
- Access this webpage, select a topic that interests you and corresponds with your issue, and get to know a specific phone number, dedicated for this sort of issues. Then, just call on that number and get served faster.
- You can also contact the customer support of this bank through the social media channels (read about it lower).
Indeed, Chase Bank and its customer support are also present in the social media. Here are the pages of this bank in the most popular social networks:
Chase Bank Coupons
Chase Bank frequently makes promotions of its products, and both existing and new customers may well benefit from them. If you take advantage of a promo, you get either a cheaper price of a service, additional benefits, or extra money. In order to stay aware of the latest deals and coupons from Chase Bank, we recommend you to have a look at the following websites: