Chemical Bank has a large number of customers in the United States. That is not the least thanks to the convenient system of online banking, which allows the customers to make many actions with their bank accounts online. Our guide does not complain instructions only on how to complete Chemical Bank login. Apart from that, you will also learn how to become a user of this online banking system in a few steps.
Chemical Bank Login
Even though the online banking system of Chemical Bank is not that bad, there is a sort of inconvenience connected with it. Unlike the online banking systems of other banks, Chemical Bank requires you to use a one-time security code each time you log in to your account. That means that you need to have access to your phone. Just follow our guidelines and you will access your account.
This is the way how you can sign in to your online banking account with Chemical Bank:
- You can start the entire process by launching another tab in the browser and accessing the following webpage: https://www.chemicalbank.com/.
- After you have accessed the bank’s website, you will notice an online banking form, placed on the right side of the page.
- At first, you should select which type of an online banking account you want to access: personal, business, or wealth. For that, simply click on the respective button.
- Next, type your username in the provided field and click on the “Login” button.
- Following it, you will be redirected to the page where you will be able to complete this Chemical Bank login process. That can be done, however, only by using a one-time code. For that purpose, you must click on the “Continue with Security Code” button, located just beneath the “One-Time Security Code” section.
- In the next window, select your phone number and the way of receiving a verification code. Then, click on the “Continue” button.
- Immediately after that, you will receive a one-time verification code onto your phone number. Type that code in the provided field and click on the “Continue” button.
- Right after doing so, you will access your online banking account with Chemical Bank. That will allow you to do all the manipulations described above online.
How to Enroll in the Chemical Bank Online Banking
In case you don’t have an online banking account with Chemical Bank yet, you can create in a matter of 5-10 minutes. For that purpose, you should only know the information about your bank account (such as your card number). After you complete the registration process, you will be able to do the following actions with your account online:
- Pay your bills online.
- Make transactions between your credit cards and from your bank account to other accounts.
- Access, view, and download eStatements.
- Locate closest branches and ATMs.
- Check your current balance.
- View the history of your transactions.
You are able to enroll in the online banking system from Chemical Bank in this simple way:
- In the first place, you should launch another tab in the browser and copy the next URL into its address line: https://www.chemicalbank.com/.
- Right after accessing that website, you will notice an online banking form that is located on the right side of the page. In that form, you must click on the “Enroll in Personal Online Banking” text button, which is located right beneath the login field.
- Following it, you will get to see the page where you can offer the way of signing up for online banking. Check the box near one of the following options: ATM or debit card, checking, savings, or money market account, loan account, line of credit account, or certificate of deposit account.
- Once you have selected your type of a bank account, check the box next to “I have read and agree…” and scroll down. At the bottom of the page, click on the “CONTINUE” button.
- Next, you will get to see the page with an application form. Start filling out the application form.
- At first, enter your first and last name in the first two fields. Next, type your social security number in the third field and confirm it by re-typing your SSN in the fourth field as well.
- Then, enter your email address in the next two fields on that page.
- Following it, you will have to specify the last 4 digits of your ATM/credit card number in the next field.
- Eventually, you will have to type your PIN code in the last field of that form.
- Once you are done with filling out the application form, click on the “CONTINUE” button and proceed with the application form.
- If all the details you entered were correct, you will be able to set up a user ID for your online banking account on the next page. There, type a user ID you have made up in both fields and click on the “CONTINUE” button.
- Then, provide your phone number and click on “CONTINUE.”
- After receiving a verification code, type it in the provided field and click on the “CONTINUE” button again. Now, you have just finished the registration process and so you can use your online banking account.
Recover Your Online Banking Username
Once you have lost a password of your online banking account, you are able to recover it within a few minutes. There are the following things that you will need to provide in order to get your account recovered: account type, account number, first and last name, and the last 4 digits of your SSN. Additionally, you must also have access to your phone. Our guidelines will help you to manage the recovery process.
You can recover your username by sticking to these guidelines:
- First of all, you need to launch a new tab and access the following website: https://www.chemicalbank.com/.
- On the website of Chemical Bank, you will get to see an online banking form, which is located on the right. At that point, you need to click on “I forgot my username,” placed right beneath the login field.
- The next page will contain a form that will allow you to recover your username.
- In the first field of the form, you must select your account type: loan account or checking, savings, or money market account.
- Then, type your account number in the next field and check the box below if it’s a business account.
- Following it, enter your first and last name in the following two fields.
- Eventually, you will have to enter the last 4 digits of your social security number in the last field. Once you are done with filling out this form, you must click on the “Continue” button.
- On the next page, you will have to choose the way of receiving your username: your phone number or email address. Then, click on the “Continue” button again.
- Following it, you will receive either an email address or an SMS message, containing your username for online banking. Then, you can use that username and a one-time code for accessing your online banking account (follow the instructions from the first section of this page).
Chemical Bank is an American bank that has many customers across 3 states. This article has provided you with handy guides on how to use its online banking system. However, we have also a specially dedicated page that provides you with certain details about Chemical Bank: Chemical Bank Online Banking.