Citi Bank is one of the Big Four American Banks, and it embodies the financial sector of America. Given the scale of this bank, it is not surprising that one may find its ATMs and branches in every American state, while the bank can boast to have more than 40 million customers. This article will help you to find Citi Bank locations around you, as well as to get to know their hours and customer service phone numbers.
️ Citi Bank Near Me: Locations
The history of Citi Bank can be traced for longer than 200 years, and the headquarters of this bank throughout its entire history has been located in New York. As of the present time, the bank has more than 2,649 branches that are scattered in 19 countries – 723 out of those branches are located in the United States. Citi Bank has almost 1,500 branches in Mexico, with the majority of the remaining branches being located in such countries like Poland, Russia, India, Pakistan, and United Arab Emirates.
With the help of this part of our article, you can locate the closest Citi Bank branches around you. These are the locations of Citi Bank around you:
In order to make sure that this map displays the correct locations, you should ensure that the application of Google Maps has access to your location. After you have done that, you will notice that this map displays many red signs, each of which signifies a location of Citi Bank around you. You can click on a particular sign and get to know more information about the selected location, which then gets displayed in the left-upper corner.
There are a few things you can do in that small box that displays additional information about a selected site. First of all, you can click on “View Larger Map” and find the hours of a particular branch. At second, you can click on the “Save” button and get this particular location saved into your Google account. At third, you can create a route to that location (from your home, for example) by clicking on the “Directions” button.
Citi Bank Hours
Despite the fact that Citi Bank is a financial institution and it has standardized hours in many branches, there are some differences in the schedules between different branches (especially if they are located in different American states). That is the reason why we suggest you to find out the working hours as it is described in the previous section. But overall, we have selected how Citi Bank branches typically work.
These are the typical hours of Citi Bank branches:
- From 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. on weekdays, closed on weekends.
- From 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. on Mondays and Fridays, from 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. on the remaining weekdays, closed on weekends.
- From 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. on weekdays except Fridays, from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. on Fridays, from 10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. on Saturdays, and closed on Sundays.
Citi Bank Customer Service
There are several ways how you can contact the customer service of Citi Bank. We have selected these methods of contacting and described them here:
- You can access this page and start chatting with the Citi Bank support by clicking on “Login to Chat with Citi.”
- You can send a letter to the Citi Bank: get to know the address where you should send a letter by visiting this page, clicking on “Connect by Mail,” and finding the right address for you (depending on your issue).
- You can call to the customer service of Citi Bank, but their phone numbers vary and depend on the issue you are having: find out the correct phone number by visiting this page, clicking on “Give Us a Call,” and selecting your issue.
- You are also able to call onto a particular phone number for general questions (00-1-210-677-0065), but it will surely take more time to solve your issue. Thus, we recommend you to use the previous method.
Apart from it, Citi Bank has also pages in the most popular social media. You can subscribe or follow the next pages of Citi Bank:
Citi Bank Coupons
Citi Bank is one of the financial institutions that regularly holds promo campaigns and offers different types of discounts to its customers (and to the new customers as well). You can get to know about such deals from Citi Bank on specific websites, which specialize in distributing coupons of various companies. In this section of our page, we have selected a couple of such websites, so you can take advantage of Citi Bank deals.
You are able to find the coupons of Citi Bank on these websites:
More information about Citi Bank can be found here.