Compass Bank, which is currently owned by the Spanish corporation BBVA, has a distinguished simple system of online banking. Thus, regardless of how good are your computing skills, you will find no problems with the bank’s intuitive website. But our helpful article will guide you through the Compass Bank login process, as well as it will show you how to sign up for online banking.
As a matter of fact, any customer of Compass Bank may use its online banking. For that, one should complete a simple activation process, which is really quick and described below. In return, one will be able to do the following things with one’s bank account online:
- Pay bills online.
- View the history of transactions.
- Make transactions between own credit cards or to other bank accounts.
- Access, view, and download eStatements.
- Check the current bank account balance.
Compass Bank Login
Given that you already have a Compass Bank online banking account, you can already benefit from the convenience of the bank’s online banking. For that, one may need to complete a simple login process. Actually, the procedure is really quick, simple, and can be done within a few clicks – and that’s said without exaggeration.
This is how you can sign in to your online banking account with Compass Bank:
- The first thing you have to do is to launch a new tab in the browser and copy the following URL into its address line: https://www.bbvacompass.com/.
- Right after that, you will be redirected to the website of Compass Bank. You will also notice there that an online banking form stems from the right-upper corner.
- Now, you can start providing your credentials and, thus, logging in to your online banking account. At first, you have to enter your username in the first field of the Compass Bank login form.
- Next, you should type your password in the second field of the form.
- You can also check the box near “Remember Me,” placed right beneath the “Sign In” button. That will allow you to save the username of your online banking account for future sessions.
- At the end, you should click on the “Sign In” button. That will allow you to access your online banking account with Compass Bank and, right after doing so, to complete transactions online.
Enroll in Compass Bank Online Banking
As it has already been pointed out, Compass Bank can boast a really effective and convenient system of online banking. Even if you don’t have an online banking account yet, it takes only 4 short steps and 2 minutes to get started in it. This part of our article will guide you through this process, and you will sign up for the online banking from Compass Bank in a moment.
You can sign up for the online banking program from Compass Bank by following these steps:
- In the first place, you have to open a new tab in the browser and go to the next website: https://www.bbvacompass.com/.
- In the right-upper corner of the bank’s website, you will get to see the online banking form of this bank. Below the login place in that online banking form, you will find a number of text button – you need to click on “Activate Your Online Banking” and proceed further.
- On the next page, you will get to see a green “Activate Your Online Banking Now” button – you have to click on it.
- The next page will allow you to start the registration process. At that stage, you must enter your card, loan, or account number in the provided field. Then, click on the “Next” button.
- If the number you have just entered was correct, you will get to see a short application form on the next page. Provided all the required information in those fields and click on the “Next” button.
- The following page will allow you to link your online banking account with Compass Bank to your mobile phone number. Enter your phone number in the provided field and click on “Next” again.
- Following it, you will receive a verification code via an SMS message. Type the code you have just received in the provided field and click on “Next.”
- Now, you can actually set up the credentials of your online banking account. At first, make up a username for your account and type it in the first field.
- Then, create a strong, difficult-to-guess password. Apply that password to your account by typing it in the next two fields on that page.
- Eventually, click on the “Activate” button.
- Following it, you will complete the activation of your online banking account. Now, you can start using your account by following the instructions from the first section of this guide.
Recover Your Online Banking Password
Same as the registration process, recovering one’s online banking password with Compass Bank is as simple as it can be. And even though our article will guide you through this process, you will barely face any difficulties even if you decide to do it on your own. The entire procedure barely takes 2 minutes, and all you need is to have access to your mobile phone.
You are able to recover the password of your online banking account in this simple way:
- First of all, you need to open another tab in the browser and go to the following website: https://www.bbvacompass.com/.
- On the bank’s website, you will notice that an online banking form stems from the right-upper corner – that is the place where you can start the recovery process.
- At first, you must enter your username in the first field of the online banking form.
- Following it, you will probably notice five text buttons, placed at the bottom of the online banking form. At that stage, you need to click on the “Forgot Your Password?” text button. You can also recover your username by clicking on “Forgot Your Username?”
- Right after that, you will be redirected to the page where you can start the recovery process. There, you need to enter your username in the first field. Then, type your account number in the second field and click on the “Continue” button.
- The next page will require you to verify your identity. There, you must enter the remaining digits of your phone number and click on “Continue.”
- Following it, you will receive an SMS message with a verification code. Type that verification code in the provided field and click on “Continue” again.
- Eventually, you will be allowed to set up a new password for your Compass online banking account. Compose a strong password in the first place.
- Then, type a new password in both fields on that page. Once that has been done, click on the “Change Password” button.
- Right after doing so, you will be redirected to the page, saying that your password has been changed. From that moment on, you will have to use it each time you will attempt to access your online banking account.
As you could learn from our guide (or experience on your own), Compass Bank can boast to have a very impressive online banking system. The design of the Compass Bank’s website is sleek and intuitive, which means that even novice users will not find themselves in a conundrum.
But our website is capable of offering you much more than only these guides for online banking. For instance, this page about Compass Bank will let you know important pieces of information, such as its SWIFT code, routing numbers, or get links for mobile apps.