Halifax, a British financial company, has millions of customers – predominately in northern England. Actually, this bank is also fancied by its customers for a convenient online banking system. But our guide will not only demonstrate you how to complete Halifax login process. But apart from that, you will also learn how to sign up for online banking with Halifax.
Once you have become a Halifax customer, you are eligible to enroll in its online banking. Enrolling in this online banking program allows you to do a number of things with your bank account online:
- Pay your bills online.
- Make transfers to other bank accounts.
- Locate Halifax ATMs and branches.
- Access and download eStatements.
- Check your current bank account balance.
In order to make use of your online banking account, you should complete a very simple Halifax login procedure. Halifax even allows you to save your username for future sessions, which means you won’t have to type it every time using the same PC/laptop. This part of the page will guide you through this simple logic process.
This is how you can sign in to your Halifax online banking account:
- In the first place, you have to launch your browser and copy the following URL into its address line: https://halifax.co.uk/.
- Once you have accessed the website of Halifax Bank, you are likely to notice two buttons in the right-upper corner: “Register and “Sign in.” You have to click on the “Sign in” button there.
- On the next page, you will get to see the Halifax login form – that is the place where you can sign in to your online banking account.
- At first, you must enter your username (user ID) in the first field of that login form.
- The next step of yours must be to enter the password of your online banking account in the next field.
- In addition to that, you can save your username for future sessions on the same PC – you need just to check the box near “Remember my username on this computer.”
- Eventually, you can complete this login process by clicking on the “Continue” button, placed in the left-upper corner.
- It is likely that you might be asked to verify your login with a mobile phone. For that, just type the verification code you have just received onto your mobile phone in a provided field on the next page. Click on “Continue.”
- Right after that, you will access your Halifax online banking account. That will allow you to do all the manipulations and transactions we have described above.
Sign Up for Halifax Online Banking
Have you got a bank account with Halifax? Then, you can take advantage of its online banking! But before you will be able to log in to your account, you must register an online banking account with this bank. The sign up process consists of three steps: providing your account details, setting up your account, and verifying your identity. This part of the page will guide you entirely through this process.
You can enroll in the online banking program from Halifax Bank in this easy way:
- Start the entire process by opening a new tab in the browser and going to the following website: https://halifax.co.uk/.
- On the website of this bank, you will have to click on the “Register” button, which is located in the right-upper corner.
- Right after that, you will be redirected to the page with an application form. That is the place where you can sign up for online banking from Halifax.
- At that stage, you must start filling out that application form. Start doing by entering your title, first and last name in the first three fields.
- Then, select your date of birth in the next field.
- Also, you must enter your UK postcode in the following fields. If you currently don’t live in the United Kingdom, check the box near “I do not live in the UK.”
- At the bottom of the page, you must select your account type with Halifax Bank. Do it and enter your bank account or card number in the field below.
- Once the application form has been filled out, you can click on the “Continue” button.
- On the following page, you will be allowed to set up details for signing in to your account. At first, you must compose a login (username) for your online banking account and enter it in the first field on the next page.
- Then, you have to make up a secure password for your Halifax online banking account. Once that is done, type it in the next two fields on that page. After all, click on the “Continue” button.
- After doing that, you will be asked to verify your identity. Select your phone number (it must be provided there) and a way of receiving a verification code and click on “Send.”
- After you have received a verification code onto your mobile phone, you can type it in the provided field on that page. Then, click on the “Submit” button.
- If everything has been done correctly, you will be redirected to the page, saying that you have successfully enrolled in the Halifax online banking.
Recover Online Banking Password
If you don’t know the current password of your online banking account, you are able to recover it within a few minutes. There are two things you need to have in place for that: access to your mobile phone and knowing your account details. Once you have got that, just follow our guide and get your password recovered in a quick way.
This is the way how you can recover the password of your Halifax online banking account step by step:
- First of all, you have to open another tab in the browser and access the next website: https://www.halifax.co.uk/.
- On the website of Halifax, you must click on the “Sign in” button, which can be found in the right-upper corner.
- Following it, you will get to see the page with the Halifax login form. Instead of providing your username and password (which you don’t know), you must click on the “Forgotten your sign-in details?” text button – it can be found at the bottom of the page.
- Then, you will notice a window with a notification, saying that you need to know your account details and have access to your phone in order to recover your password. Close it.
- Right after that, you will get to see the page with a recovery form. At first, you must enter your username in the first field.
- Then, type your first and last name in the next two fields.
- Eventually, you have to type your date of birth in the last field and click on the “Continue” button.
- On the next page, you will be asked to verify your identity. For that purpose, select your phone number and a way of receiving a verification code and click on the “Send” button.
- After doing so, you will receive a verification code onto your mobile phone. Type that verification code in the provided field on the next page and click on “Continue.”
- If everything has been completed correctly, you will be offered to set up a new password for your account.
- Compose a strong, secure password for your Halifax online banking account. Then, enter the password in both fields on that page and click on “Continue.”
- Right after that, you will be redirected to the page with a notification, which says that your password has been changed. Now, you can use a new password for accessing your online banking account.
As one may see, Halifax online banking offers quite a decent level of service. You can sign up for it, recover your password, or simply log in to your account without difficulties, and hopefully our guides will help you in doing so.
However, you might even have a need to get to know more information about this bank or download mobile apps from Halifax. You can do it on this page right away.