So, this login guide not merely shows you how to make a Highlands Union Bank online login. Additionally, it displays how to sign up for online access step by step to the customers of this financial institution. At the end of this guide, you will also find out how to recover your online banking password.
Highlands Union Bank Online Login
If you are a customer of HUBank and you have already signed up for its online banking, then you can manage your bank account online at any time. However, there is a snag: you should log in to your account each time for that. Yet, as you will notice from this part of our online login guide, the entire sign in process takes less than a minute.
So, you can make a Highlands Union Bank login by sticking to these instructions:
- First of all, you should go to the website of HUBank: https://hubank.com/.
- On that webpage, you have to click on the green “LOGIN” button – you will notice this button located in the right-upper corner.
- Right after that, you should select the type of your account in the pop-up tab: Personal or Business (simply click on the respective option).
- On the following page, you will get to see the Highlands Union Bank online login form. Basically, this is the page where you can now access your online banking account.
- At first, you should enter the username of your Highlands Union Bank online account in the first field.
- Next, type the password of your online banking account in the next field of that form.
- Eventually, you can finalize the login procedure by clicking on the “Log in” button.
- If you have entered the correct information, you will get to access your bank account online in the next moment. After you have done that, you will be to manage your bank account online in almost any way you wish.
Sign Up for Highlands Union Bank Online Banking
If you haven’t had a chance to sign up for the online banking of HUBank, that’s something you can fix very quickly. As long as you are a customer of this bank, you are entitled to sign up for Highlands Union Bank online banking. On the average, the registration process takes between 5 and 10 minutes.
In return, these are the features that will be available for you online after signing up:
- Check your current account balance
- Pay your loans and mortgages
- Pay utility bills
- View and download eStatements
- Get to see your history of transactions
- Set up mobile alerts.
So, this is how you register your HUBank online banking account step by step:
- In the first place, you have to launch your browser and access the page of HUBank: https://hubank.com/.
- Following it, you have to click on the “Login” button, placed in the right-upper corner of the bank’s website.
- In the dropdown tab, you should select your account type: Personal or Business.
- Once you have done that, you will get to view the Highlands Union Bank login form. On that page, you have to click on the “Enroll Now” text button – you can find it at the page’s bottom.
- After that, you will be redirected to the page with the enrollment form. There, you have to fill out that form in order to sign up for Highlands Union Bank online banking.
- At first, you must select your account type in the first field: Checking or Savings.
- Next, you will be asked to provide the following information about your account or yourself: account number, social security number, security question and security answer (set them up), and email address (type it in the last two fields). Once you are done with that, you should click on the green “Enroll” button.
- If you have entered everything correctly, you will get to see a notification, saying that you have just registered your HUBank online banking account. Now, you should go to your email address.
- In the inbox of your email, find an email letter from HUBank and open it. There, you will get to see the username and password of your online banking account. So, you can use these credentials for accessing your bank account online.
Recover Online Banking Password
Are you unable to log in to your HUBank account online because you have lost password? Well, you can complete a quick recovery procedure and get a new password for online access within a few minutes! The only requirement for that is that you should have access to the email address, linked to your online banking account.
You are able to recover the password of your HUBank online banking account in this way:
- So, you can start the entire process by going to the following website: https://hubank.com/.
- On the website of this bank, you should give a click to the “LOGIN” button, which you can find in the right-upper corner.
- Then, you should select which type of a bank account you have with HUBank: Personal or Business.
- Right after that, you will get to view the Highlands Union Bank online login form. Instead of using it to access your online banking account, you should click on the “Forgot password?” text button – you can see it right beneath the “Password” field.
- On the next page, there will be displayed a recovery form. So, you need to fill it out in to reset your password.
- At first, you must type your username in the first field of that recovery form. After that, enter the last 4 digits of your social security number in the second field and your email address in the last field. Once you are done with filling out that form, click on the “Reset password” button.
- Following it, you will be redirected to the page with a notification, saying that you have just reset your password. Now, go to your email inbox.
- In the email inbox, find a letter from HUBank. Basically, that letter must contain your new online banking password – from that moment on, you have to use it every time for accessing your bank account online.
In addition to that, our website contains a lot of information about this bank. In order to view it, please access the page of the Highlands Union Bank.