Huntington Bank tends to be one of the largest American financial corporations. Many of the customers appreciate its well thought-out online banking system, which provides them with a great deal of flexibility. This page will guide you through the process of Huntington Bank login step by step. But it will also show you how to sign up for this online banking system.
Anyone who has a bank account with Huntington Bank is eligible to join its online banking program. And that is definitely worth doing, whereas the users then get an opportunity to do a number of actions online. This is what you will be able to do with your bank account online after signing up for it:
- Locate the closest Huntington branches and ATMs.
- View your current balance.
- Access and view your history of transactions.
- Pay your bills online.
- Make transfers to other bank accounts.
Huntington Bank Login
As soon as you get a Huntington online account, you get an ability to make any of the actions described above. But before you will start doing it, you need to complete a short Huntington login procedure. As a matter of fact, you are just a few clicks away from signing in to your account, and on this page you will see how to do it right now.
This is the way how you can sign in to your online banking account with Huntington Bank:
- In the first place, you have to launch another tab in the browser and copy the following URL into its address line: https://www.huntington.com/.
- Once you have accessed the website of Huntington Bank, you will get to see its menu in the center of the screen. In that menu, you have to click on “Login,” placed on the right side.
- Right after that, you will notice that an online banking form has been launched – that is the place where you can sign in to your account.
- At first, you must type your username in the first field of that online banking form.
- Then, enter the password of your online banking account in the next field there.
- Eventually, you can click on the “Log In” button and finalize the process of logging in to your account.
- The chances are that you might be asked to verify your identity with a mobile phone number. If that happened to you, you will immediately receive an SMS message with a verification code. Type that code in the provided field on the next page and click on “Log In” again.
- Finally, you will access your online banking account after that. Following it, you will be able to do all the manipulations and transactions we have described above.
Enroll in Huntington Online Banking
If you haven’t used the online banking system of Huntington Bank yet, you need to activate it. There are several enrollment paths that you can follow: using your personal account number, personal debit card, or business account. Regardless of what type of a bank account you have, you can stick to our guidelines and set up an online banking account.
You can sign up for online banking program from Huntington Bank in the following way:
- The first thing you have to do is to open another tab in your browser and access the following webpage: https://www.huntington.com/.
- On the website of Huntington Bank, you need to click on the “Login” button, which can be found on the right side of the website’s menu.
- Right after doing so, you will notice that an online banking form will appear there. At that point, you need to click on the “Enroll Now” text button, placed at the bottom of that form.
- Following it, you will be redirected to the page where you can start signing up for the online banking program from Huntington. At first, select which account type you have: personal account number, personal debit card, or business.
- At the bottom of that page, you must provide certain details about your bank account. In a case of a personal bank account, it must be your account number and social security (or tax ID) number. Then, click on the “Continue” button.
- On the next page, you have to choose which type of confirming your identity suits you and click on “Continue” button (all in all, select your phone number).
- After you have received a verification code onto your smartphone, type it in the provided field and click on “Continue” again.
- Following it, you will be asked to link your future online banking account to an email address. Type your email address in the provided field and click on the “Continue” button.
- Finally, you have reached the last step of the registration process. On that page, you must compose a username for your online banking account and type it in the first field.
- Then, create a strong password for your account and type it in the remaining two fields on that page. Following it, click on the “Continue” button.
- Right after that, you will be redirected to the page with a notification, saying that you have just enrolled in the Huntington online banking program. Now, you can use the guidelines from the first section and access your online banking account.
Recover Online Banking Password
Have you forgotten your password? If that’s the reason why you can’t access your online banking account, you can quickly solve this problem. There are three things you need to have in place in order to recover your online banking account: know your social security number, know your username, and have access to your mobile phone. In regards to everything else, you should just make use of our guide.
This is how you can recover the password of your online banking account with Huntington:
- At first, you need to launch a tab in your browser and go to the next website: https://www.huntington.com/.
- Once you have entered the bank’s website, you should click on the “Login” button, placed in the right-upper part of the page.
- In the online banking form that has just been opened, you need to click on “Forgot Password?” text button (it is placed beneath the “Password” field). You can also choose to click on “Forgot Username?” text button, if you need to recover your user ID.
- On the next page, you can start the recovery process. At first, enter your username in the first field and type the last 4 digits of your social security number in the second field. Then, click on the “Continue” button.
- Following it, you will have to verify your identity. For that purpose, you must enter your mobile phone number (associated with your account) in the field on the next page and click on “Continue.”
- Then, you will receive a verification code. Type it in the given field on the next page and click on “Continue” again.
- Following it, you will be redirected to the page where you can set up a new password for your account.
- Now, you need to compose a strong, secure password, consisting of upper-case letters, lower-case letters, and digits. Once the password is ready, type it in both fields on that page and click on the “Continue” button.
- On the next page, you will get to see a notification that your password has been changed. From that moment on, you will have to use a new password each time you will attempt to sign in to your online banking account.
Huntington Bank has, indeed, a very convenient system of online banking, which facilitates the use of its services online. That is the reason why we recommend using it, and we hope that our guides have helped you in doing so.
But apart from that, you may need other information about this bank, such as its phone numbers, website, links to mobile apps, or SWIFT code. You can find that information on the Huntington Bank Online Banking page.