In fact, Lake Michigan Credit Union can boast to have a pretty robust online banking system. So, this guide will show you how to make a Lake Michigan Credit Union online login step by step. Additionally, you will learn how to sign up for the union’s online banking and recover the password of your account.
In case you are a customer of LMCU and you have online access to your account, you are one of those union’s clients who can manage their bank accounts at any time. For that purpose, you should just log in to your LMCU account. Usually, the login process takes no more than a minute.
So, you can sign in to your LMCU online banking account by sticking to these instructions:
- In the first place, you have to access the website of the Lake Michigan Credit Union: https://lmcu.org/.
- On that website, you should draw your attention to the right-upper area. There, you must click on the “Online Banking Login” button.
- Then, that action will trigger a dropdown Lake Michigan Credit Union login form – you can sign in to your online banking account right there.
- Under “Online Banking Login,” you should type the username of your online banking account in the given field. Then, click on the “Login” button.
- Immediately after doing so, you will be redirected to the page where you will be able to continue the login process. First of all, you should make sure that that page displays your personal image (which basically verifies your identity).
- If everything is correct, then you should type the password of your account in the given field there.
- Eventually, you can finalize the login process by clicking on the orange “Sign In” button.
- At the end, you will be able to access your bank account online (if you, of course, provided the correct details). Then, you can perform the actions you wish with your bank account online.
Sign Up for LMCU Online Banking
In case you have signed up for the Lake Michigan Credit Union online banking yet, you can register your online banking account within 5 minutes. For that purpose, you will have to provide all necessary information about your bank account with LMCU.
In return, you will be able to do the following things with your bank account online:
- Check your current account balance
- Set up mobile and web alerts
- View and download eStatements
- Make transfers to other bank accounts
- View the locations of the credit union’s branches and ATMs
- Check your history of transactions.
So, this is how you can enroll in the Lake Michigan Credit Union online banking:
- First of all, you should enter the website of the Lake Michigan Credit Union: https://lmcu.org/.
- After accessing the website of this credit union, you should click on the “Online Banking Login” button – it is placed in the page’s right-upper area.
- In the dropdown tab, you will get to see two forms: Online Banking Login and Florida Business Login. At that point, you should click on the “Signup” text button under “Online Banking Login.”
- On the next page, you will be offered to select your account type: Personal Banking, Commercial Banking, or Special Accounts. For that, simply click on the respective text button.
- Then, you will get to see the page with the terms and conditions of the online banking use. At that point, you should carefully read that information and, if you agree, check the box near “I have read and accept.” After that, proceed further by clicking on the orange “Continue” button.
- Eventually, you will be redirected to the page with the enrollment form. Now, you have to fill out that form in order to sign up for LMCU online banking.
- At first, enter your first and last name in the first two fields. Then, provide your account number, social security number, and home phone. Once you are done, click on the “Submit” button.
- If you have provided the correct information, you will get to see the notification, saying that you have just signed up for LMCU online access. Now, you should go to your email inbox, linked to your account.
- In the email inbox of yours, find a letter from the Michigan Lake Credit Union and open it. There, you will get details for online access (such as your username and password). So, now you can make a login to your bank account online by using these credentials.
Recover Online Banking Password
If you don’t know how to recover the password of your LMCU online banking account in a case of emergency, that’s not that big deal. As you will learn from this part of our login guide, it takes just a couple of minutes to recover your password. Yet, keep in mind that you should have access to the email address, linked to your account.
So, you can recover your LMCU online password by sticking to these guidelines:
- At first, start the recovery process by going to the following website: https://lmcu.org/.
- On the website of this credit union, you will notice the “Online Banking Login” text button in the right-upper area – you should click on it.
- That action will trigger a dropdown Lake Michigan Credit Union online login tab. So, that’s the place where you can start the recovery process.
- Under “Online Banking Login,” you should enter your username in the given field there. Then, click on the “Login” button.
- Immediately after that, you will be redirected to the page where you will be asked to enter your password. Instead of doing it, you should click on the “Recover it now” text button (carefully placed just below the “Forgot Your Password?” question).
- On the next page, you will be displayed the password recovery form. At that point, you should fill it out in order to recover the password of your online banking account.
- At first, you should enter your username in the first field. Then, provide your first and last name along with the last 4 digits of your social security number. After that, click on the “Submit” button.
- Right after that, you will get to see a notification, saying that a new password has been sent onto your email address. Now, go to your email inbox.
- In the email inbox of yours, find a letter from LMCU and open it. After that, you will notice that that letter contains your new password for online banking.
Also, we recommend you to learn more information about this credit union on the Lake Michigan Credit Union page.