MainSource Bank, which has recently been acquired by the First Financial Bank, can boast to have quite a functional and easy-to-use online banking system. This guide will show you how to make a MainSource Bank login step by step. In addition to that, you can also find out about how to sign up for this online banking system.
MainSource Bank Login
So, you can make a MainSource Bank login and take advantage of its online banking features. For that purpose, you should be a customer of this bank and have already been registered for online access. Besides, it is likely that the login process will take no more than a minute of your time.
So, you can log in to your online banking account with MainSource Bank in this simple way:
- In the first place, you have to access the website of the First Financial Bank: http://bankatfirst.com/.
- After accessing that website, you should click on the “LOG IN” button – you will notice it in the right-upper corner.
- In the dropdown tab, you will get to see the MainSource Bank online login form. At first, you should switch to your type of banking: online banking or commercial banking.
- Then, you can start signing in to your online banking account. For that, type the username of your online banking account in the first field of that form.
- Next, you should enter the password of your account in the next field.
- Once you are done with providing your credentials, you should click on the “Log In” button.
- If you have done everything right, you will be allowed to access your MainSource Bank online banking account right away. Then, you become able to manage your bank account via the internet, which is really extremely convenient.
Sign Up for MainSource Bank Online Banking
If you haven’t signed up for the online banking system of this bank, you can quickly fix this situation. In fact, registering your own online banking account with MainSource Bank is easy and takes about a couple of minutes. Keep in mind, however, that you should have access to the email address, which is linked to your bank account.
After signing up for online access, you will be able to do the following things with your bank account online:
- Check your current balance
- Pay your utility bills
- Make transfers to other bank accounts and credit cards
- Set up web and mobile alerts
- View and download eStatements
- Get to see your history of transactions.
So, you are able to sign up for the MainSource Bank online banking in this simple way:
- So, you can start the entire registration process by accessing the following website: http://bankafirst.com/.
- On the bank’s website, you should click on the yellow “LOG IN” button, placed in the right-upper area of it.
- That, in turn, will trigger the dropdown MainSource Bank login tab. There, you should select whether you need online banking or commercial banking at the top.
- Next, instead of using that form to log in to your online banking account, you should click on the “ENROLL IN ONLINE BANKING” option at the bottom.
- Right after that, you will get to see the page with the enrollment form. So, you should start filling it out in order to sign up for the MainSource Bank online banking.
- At first, type your desired login ID (you will have to use it for accessing your bank account online) in the first field.
- Then, enter your primary account number and select your account type in the next field.
- After that, you should provide such an info like your last name, social security number, and date of birth. Once you have filled out that form, you should click on the “Submit Enrollment” button.
- Immediately after doing that, you will get to see a notification on the next page. So, there you can read that you have just signed up for your online banking account with this bank.
- Right after that, you should go to the inbox of the email address, linked to your account. Then, you should find there a letter from this bank and open that letter. There, you will get to see the password of your online banking account. Then, just use your login ID (you set it up during the registration) and password for accessing your bank account online.
Recover Online Banking Password
And, indeed, if you cannot access your online banking account because of the password you lost, then you have to complete a simple recovery process. In that case, you will be able to regain control over your online banking account in a minute or two. For that purpose, you should just have access to your email address and know some basic info about your bank account.
So, this is how you can recover your MainSource Bank online banking password step by step:
- Actually, the first thing you should do is to go to the following website: http://bankatfirst.com/.
- On that website, you will notice the orange “LOG IN” button, placed in the right-upper corner. Click on that button.
- In the dropdown MainSource Bank login form, you should select your account type at the top: personal online banking or commercial banking.
- Next, you have to click on the “Forgot Password?” text button, placed beneath the “Log In” button.
- On the next page, you should enter the login ID of your online banking account. Then, click on the “Submit” button.
- After doing so, you will get to see your secret question on the next page. Type a secret answer and click on “Submit.”
- Eventually, you will be displayed a notification, saying that a new password for online access has been sent onto your email address. Now, go to the inbox of your email address.
- In your email inbox, find a letter from this bank. So, that letter must contain a new password for your online banking account. From that moment on, you will have to use that password for accessing your bank account online.
In addition to this online login guide, you can get to know more information about this bank in general. For instance, you can check the page of MainSource Bank for that.