On this page, you can not only see how to make a Military Star credit card online login. You can also find out how to sign up for online access, which is really useful for cardholders. Also, get information about MyECP and this card in general by reading our Military Star credit card review. After all, you can check out how to recover the password of your online card account.
Military Star Credit Card Review
Annual fee: $0.
Purchase APR: 12.24%.
Recommended credit score: from 690 to 850.
Most suitable for: military personnel who often shop with military exchanges.
Credit card features:
- 10% daily food court discount
- 5 cents per gallon discount on gas every day
- Free standard shipping on myNavyExchange.com and shopmyexchange.com
- Exclusive savings and offers for cardholders
- 0% promotional interest
- 2% cash back rewards on purchases at eligible vendors.
So, the Army and Air Force Exchange Service (which is a branch of the Department of Defense), also known as AAFES, offers this Military Star credit card. The purpose of this credit card is to help and assist the military personnel to meet and satisfy their financial needs. In this Military Star credit card review, we will discover the pros and cons of this credit card.
First of all, it is worth to note that this credit card is available only to those individuals who are registered with the MyEPC. Another thing to point out is that the regardless of your credit score, you can enjoy the equally low purchase APR of 12.24% – and that’s in addition to the promotional interest of 0%! Additionally, the zero annual fee barely makes this credit card a liability.
The snag is, however, that you can use this credit card only in certain places. These places include:
- Army and Air Force Exchange Service Food Courts
- Online at ShopCGX.com
- Online at myNavyExchange.com
- Online at shopmyexchange.com
- Armed Forces Recreation Center resort hotels
- Army and Air Force Exchange Service shopping facilities.
For every dollar spent there with this credit card, you will receive 2 points. As soon as you will accumulate 2,000 points, you will be able to exchange them for $20. That means that this credit card provides you with a cash back of 2%, which is not bad at all.
There are other beneficial features of this credit card. For instance, this credit card doesn’t have any foreign transaction fee. Additionally, there are no late or over-limit fee. The only fee this credit card comes with is the returned payment fee ($25), as well as there is the penalty rate of 20.24% (applicable if you don’t pay the due minimum sum within 60 days).
In addition to the discounts at food courts and on gas purchases, there is another thing to point out. The Military Star credit card comes with a first-day discount of 10% on all your purchases (after being approved). To sum up, we can only say that this is a decent credit card for military personnel, with tons of perks, low APR or nearly non-existent fees.
Military Star Credit Card Online Login
So, if you already have this credit card and you have registered in the online banking, you can sign in to your card account online. That, in turn, will provide you with an opportunity to manage your card account online in many different ways. As you will see from this part of the page, the login process takes just a minute.
So, this is how you can make a Military Star credit card login step by step:
- In the first place, you have to access the website of MyECP by accessing the following URL: https://myecp.com/.
- On the left side of that page, you will get to see the Military Star credit card login form. Basically, that’s the place where you can sign in to your credit card account online.
- At first, you should enter the user ID of your online banking account in the first field.
- After that, you have to type the password of your online credit card account in the next field.
- Besides, you may also decide to save your username for future use by checking the box near “Remember User ID” (it is placed right beneath the “Password”field).
- Once you are done with that, you can finalize the login procedure by giving a click to the “Log In” button.
- If you have entered correct details, you will be able allowed to access your online credit card account in the next moment. Then, you will be able to manage your credit card online in a way you wish.
Sign Up for Military Star Online Banking
If you are a cardholder who hasn’t signed up for online access yet, you can easily fix that issue. For that purpose, you should just complete a simple registration process, which usually takes anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes. Also, keep in mind that you will be asked to provide information about your credit card.
So, the Military Star online banking will allow to make use of the following features:
- Check your credit card balance
- Check your cash back rewards
- Ask for a bigger credit line online
- Download eStatements
- Make transfers to other credit cards and bank accounts
- Pay utility bills
- Set up mobile and web alerts.
So, you can register your credit card for online access in this simple and quick way:
- First of all, you have to enter the website of MyECP by heading here: https://myecp.com/.
- On that webpage, you will get to see the Military Star credit card login form – it is placed right on the left side of that page. There, you can start the registration process by clicking on the “register here” text button, placed at the bottom of that form.
- On the next page, you will get to see the enrollment form. Now, you start to fill out that form in order to sign up for online access.
- At first, you should provide the credit card info: card number, expiration date, and security code. Then, add your social security number and date of birth. Eventually, enter the symbols from the Captcha code and click on the “Next” button.
- If you have provided the correct information, you will be allowed to set up your online credit card account on the next page. At first, you must make up a user ID and type it in the first field of that form (make sure there is no user with the same ID). Then, create a strong password for your future account and type it in the next two fields. At the end, click on “Next.”
- Following it, you will be allowed to set up security questions on the next page – they will be needed in case you won’t be able to access your online credit card account. So, select three secret questions and type answers under them (make sure you will remember them). Then, click on the “Next” button.
- Eventually, you will get to see the terms and conditions of the Military Star online banking on the next page. Then, you should carefully read them and check the box near “I agree…” Click on “Next.”
- At the end, you will get to see a notification, saying that you have just signed up for online banking with Military Star. Now, you can use the user ID and password you have just set up to access your credit card account online.
Recover Online Banking Password
If you can’t access your credit card account online due to the lost password, that’s not that big deal. In such a case, we recommend you to complete a simple recovery procedure, which takes only a couple of minutes.
This is how you can recover the password of your online credit card account:
- First of all, you should go to the website of MyECP: https://myecp.com/.
- On the left side, you will get to see the Military Star credit card online login form. There, you need to click on the “Forgot Password” text button, placed right beneath the “Password” field.
- Then, you will get to see the password recovery form on the next page. So, start filling it out in order to recover your password.
- At first, enter your user ID in the first field and social security number in the second field.
- Next, provide your date of birth in the next field and enter the symbols from the Captcha code in the last field. Eventually, click on the “Validate” button.
- Right after that, you will get to see a notification, saying that a temporary password has been sent onto your email address.
- Now, go to your email inbox. There, you should find a letter from Military Star and open it – it will contain a temporary password, which will allow you to access your credit card account online.
- After accessing your card account online, you will be able to change that temporary password for a new one.
Additionally, you can also get to know more about the Regions Bank credit cards.