This N26 credit card review provides you with a detailed information, as well as the pros and cons of this credit card from a popular mobile bank. Besides, here you can get an N26 promo code and find out what’s better in the battle of Monzo vs N26. Eventually, you can get to see the online banking guide to N26.
N26 Credit Card Review
Currently, there are three account types you can open with N26 bank. Obviously, the features of these credit cards vary, according to the type of an account you have. But as you can read in this N26 credit card review lower, any N26 credit card will grant you access to more than 20 cash back categories. Here, you can see the breakup of N26 bank accounts:
N26 Current Account
£4.90 per month
£14.90 per month
Extra saving spaces
Lounge key access
Dedicated customer support
Travel insurance and purchase protection
N26 Bank Review
In fact, N26 is a German mobile bank, which also appears to be a leading mobile bank in the entire European continent. At the moment, N26 offers its credit cards in 24 countries and is constantly expanding. Besides, the list of those countries includes the United Kingdom and the United States.
According to our N26 Bank review, one of the best products of this bank is its free N26 bank account. Basically, you can open this bank account within 5-8 minutes from anywhere, which makes the entire process hassle-free. Then, you can manage your new bank account right away via the N26 mobile app.
N26 Promo Code
If you would like to get the N26 promo code, you should be aware that there are pretty many sources where you could get them. Yet, we particularly recommend you to check this source for N26 coupons: https://www.standard.co.uk/vouchercodes/n26.
Monzo vs N26
While N26 might be somewhat better for spending money, Monzo offers some good savings options. Here, you can see the breakup of N26 vs Monzo:
2-7 working days
5-7 working days
Free, limited to £400 per day
Via bank transfer or send instantly to another Monzo account
MoneyBeam allows you to transfer money instantly. TransferWise enables payments to 16 countries
Spending trackers provide insight on how much you have spent
PULSE26 offers insightful info, such as which restaurants you visit most often.
10 categories, updated on a regular basis
Bank transfer, standing order, or receive your salary on Monzo
Freeze credit card
Touch of a button in the app
Touch of a button in the app
Foreign ATM withdrawals
No fees on withdrawals of up to £200 per month. Then, 3%.
Differs on a country
Foreign transaction fee
Alerts if you are spending your money too fast. Dashboard changes to red, which indicates overspending.
Alerts for money withdrawals and payments.
Monthly graph and pie chart, showing the spending of your money
Monthly spending stats, shown in a pie chart
Marketplace with 8 savings accounts with a fixed interest rate and easy access; deposits start at £500
You can put a part of your money aside and protect it from spending
N26 “Spaces” allows you to open a sub-account to stash your money away
N26 Credit Card Online Login
So, if you already have this credit card and have signed up for online access, then you can manage your card account online anytime. But for that purpose, you should make a login each time you will want to do that. As you will see from the instructions below, it takes only a minute to sign in to your credit card account online.
So, this is a quick and easy way to make an N26 credit card login:
- First of all, you have to enter the website of the N26 credit card: https://n26.com/.
- On that page, you should click on the “Online Banking” option, placed in the right-upper corner of the website.
- Immediately after that, you will get to see the N26 credit card online login form. So, that’s basically the place where you can log in to your credit card account online.
- There, you should enter your email address in the first field of that form.
- Next, you have to enter the password of your online banking account in the next field.
- Once you are done with that, you should finalize the login process by clicking on the “Login” button.
- If you have provided the correct information, you will be allowed to access your online banking account right in the next moment. Then, you can manage it however you want.
Sign Up for N26 Online Banking
Nonetheless, if you have an N26 credit card, yet you haven’t signed up for online access yet, that’s something easy to fix. In fact, you can easily register your N26 online banking account and access your card online anytime. On the average, the sign up process requires around 10 minutes.
So, you are able to sign up for an online credit card in this simple way:
- In the first place, you have to open the website of this credit card: https://n26.com/.
- On the website of this credit card, you have to click on the “Online Banking” menu item – you can find it in the right-upper corner.
- On the following page, you will get to see the N26 credit card online login form. But instead of using that form to access your credit card account online, you have to click on the “Create an account” button there.
- Right after that, you will get to see the page with the enrollment form. So, you should start filling out the field on that page until you will complete all the steps.
- So, start signing up for an online account by selecting your country of residence and language interface. Then, click on the “Get Started” button.
- On the next page, you will be asked to provide your personal information. At that point, you should enter your first and last name, email address, and date of birth. Then, click on the “Continue” button.
- Right after that, you have to provide your phone number on the next page. Once you have entered it, click on “Continue.” After receiving an SMS from N26, type that code in the field on the next page and click on the “Continue “ button again.
- After doing so, you should enter your full home address and click on “Continue” on the next page.
- Then, provide your social security number and credit card information on the next page. After that, click on the “Continue” button to proceed further.
- Eventually, you will get to see the page where you will be asked to provide additional information (such as your email address). So, provide all the necessary information and proceed further.
- Once you have done that, you will be able to enter promo codes (if you have any) on the next page. Then, click on “Continue.”
- Eventually, you should set up a password for your online account on the following page. So, make up a strong, reliable password at that point. Then, type it in both fields and click on the “Continue” button.
- Then, you will get to see a notification, saying that you have just registered your online credit card account. Now, you can access your credit card account online anytime.
Recover Online Banking Password
If you are unable to access your N26 card account online due to the lost password, you are able to quickly solve this issue. In order to recover your online banking password, you should have access to your email address. If you have that, you can recover your password within a minute or two.
So, you can recover the password of your online credit card account by following these instructions:
- In the first place, you have to go to the following website: https://n26.com/.
- Once you have accessed that website, you should click on the “Online Banking” text button, placed in the right-upper corner.
- Immediately after doing so, you will get to view the N26 login form. There, you have to click on the “Forgot your password?” text button, placed beneath the “Password” field.
- Next, type your email address in the given field on the next page. Once done, click on the “Reset password.
- Right after that, you should access the inbox of your email address. At that point, find a letter from N26 and open it. Then, click on the “Reset password” in that letter.
- On the next page, you will be able to set up a new password again. So, just create a strong, reliable password and type it in both fields on the next page. Click on “Continue.”
- Following it, you will get to see a notification, saying that your password has been changed. From that moment on, you will have to use that new password in order to access your N26 credit card account online.
In addition to that, our website contains a lot of information about other credit cards. For example, you may wish to discover more about the Synchrony credit cards.