Nationwide Bank has, indeed, many customers in numerous American states, and there are solid grounds for that. One of the reasons why many customers tend to favor this bank is because it offers a strong system of online banking for almost every type of bank accounts. Here, we will just disclose how to complete Nationwide login or how to sign up for this online banking program.
If you are a customer of Nationwide Bank, you are already eligible to join its online banking program. And we highly recommend you to enroll in that program, whereas the users get a great opportunity to do many things online. Here are some of the things you will be able to do online with Nationwide online banking:
- Pay your bills online.
- Make transfers to other bank accounts.
- Locate Nationwide Bank ATMs and branches.
- Check your current balance.
- Check your history of transactions.
- Get and download eStatements.
As soon as you have obtained an online banking account with Nationwide, you can enjoy all of the benefits that we described above. Regardless of what a bank account you have, you need to complete a short login procedure. Basically, you need just to make a few clicks and provide your credentials, and we will show you how to do it step by step.
This is the way how you can sign in to your Nationwide online banking account:
- You can start the entire process by launching another tab in the browser and going to the following webpage: https://www.nationwide.com/.
- On the website of Nationwide Bank, you will have to click on the “Log In” button – it is located in the right-upper corner.
- On the right side of the next page, you should click on “Select account type” under “Log in / Sign up” and select your bank account type (it is most likely that you have to select “Banking”).
- Right after that, you will notice that there appeared a small Nationwide login form – that is the place where you can sign in to your account.
- At first, enter your username in the first field of that login form.
- Following it, you must type the password of online banking account in the second field.
- Eventually, you will have to click on the “Log in” button in order to access your online banking account.
- The chances are that you might be asked to verify your identity with a phone number. Right after clicking on the “Log in” button, you will receive an SMS message with a verification code.
- Type the verification code on the next page and click on the “Log in” button again.
- Now, you have just accessed your online banking account, and this allows you to do almost any manipulations you want with your bank account.
Sign Up for Nationwide Online Banking
Regardless of what a bank account with Nationwide you have – investing account, insurance, banking, or mortgage, you can sign up for online access. For that, you should simply have access to your mobile phone and fill out a short form. At this point of our article, we will guide you through this process step by step.
You are able to enroll in the online banking program from Nationwide Bank by following these guidelines:
- In the first place, you need to launch a new tab in the browser and access the following website: https://www.nationwide.com/.
- On the website of Nationwide Bank, you must click on the “Log in” button, which can be found in the right-upper corner of the website.
- On the page that you have got to see, you will notice a suggestion to select a type of your online banking account, placed on the right. Instead, you should click on the “Sign up for an online account”, placed just below that field.
- On the following page, you should select which type of a bank account you have (and which type of an online banking account you want). If you have a bank account, you should click on the “Sign Up for Banking Online Account Access” text button, located next to the “Banking” section.
- Following it, you will get to see the page with an application form. Start filling out that application form there.
- At first, you need to enter your social security number in the first page.
- Then, type your last name and date of birth in the next two fields.
- The next field requires you to enter your ZIP code.
- Eventually, you should enter your email address in the following field and check the box near “I am not a robot.” Then, you must click on the “ENROLL” button.
- After doing so, you will have to verify your identity. Then, you will receive a verification code via an SMS message or a phone call.
- Type the verification code in the provided field on the next page and click on “NEXT.”
- Then, you will be redirected to the page where you can set up your online banking account with Nationwide. First, you must make up a username for your account and enter it in the first field.
- Following it, you must compose a strong password for your online banking account. Type that password in the remaining fields and click on the “ENROLL” button again.
- Right after that, you will be redirected to the page that will notify you about the successful registration in this online banking program. Now, you can use your username and password in order to access your online banking account.
Recover Online Banking Password
Have you lost a password of your online banking account? There is nothing easier than to recover it! But there is one precondition that you must match: you should have access to your mobile phone. If you cannot access your mobile phone, then you should immediately contact the bank’s customer care and make sure that your bank account is in safety.
This is how you can recover the password of your Nationwide online banking account step by step:
- At first, you must launch a new tab in the browser and go to the following website: https://www.nationwide.com/.
- On the website of Nationwide Bank, you must click on the “Log in” button, placed in the right-upper corner.
- On the right side of the next page, you will see the “Select account type” field – click on it. In the dropdown menu that has just been opened, you must select “Banking.”
- Following it, you must click on the “Forgot password” text button, placed right beneath the “Log in” button.
- On the next page, you have to provide your username in the provided field and click on the “NEXT” button.
- On the following page, you will get to see a part of your phone number. Select how you want to receive a verification code onto your phone number: via a text message or via a phone call. Then, click on the “NEXT” button.
- After you have received a verification code, type it in a new field on the next page. Then, click on the “NEXT” button.
- If everything has been completed correctly, you will be redirected to the page that allows you to create a new password for your online banking account.
- Compose a strong, secure password for your account, which includes upper-case letters, lower-case letters, and digits. Once it is ready, enter the password in both fields on that page. Click on “NEXT.”
- Following it, you will get to see a notification that your password has been changed. Use the newly created password for accessing your online banking account (see how to do it in the first section on this page).
As you could understand, Nationwide is a popular bank with a solid presence in certain American states. What makes the use of its services especially worthwhile is a strong online banking system, which basically allows you to access any type of bank account online.
But we have another page that is dedicated to Nationwide Bank. You can access it by going here and view all the most important information about this bank.