NatWest tends to be one of the major banks in the United Kingdom. Even though the bank has quite a functional online banking system, it does not tend to be always convenient for the customers. This guide will, indeed, present you with instructions on how to complete NatWest Bank online login process. But if you have never used its online banking, you can also learn how to sign up for it.
As a matter of fact, anyone who has a bank account with NatWest is able to sign up for its online banking. In return, the customers get a great deal of flexibility from joining this online banking program. That, for instance, allows them to do the following things with their bank accounts online:
- Pay bills online.
- Make transfers to other bank accounts and between credit cards of the same customers.
- Locate the closest NatWest ATMs and branches.
- View the history of transactions.
- Check the current bank account balance.
In order to start taking advantage of the online banking benefits from NatWest, you must log in to your account in the first place. However, NatWest’s way of logging in is a way less convenient than many other banks offer: it requires the customers to enter only certain letters from their PIN codes and passwords. However, stick to our guidelines and you will be able to do it in a quick way.
You are able to sign in to your NatWest online banking account in this way:
- Start the entire process by launching a new tab in the browser and copying the next URL into the address line of it: https://personal.natwest.com/.
- In the right-upper corner of the bank’s website, you will spot the “LOG IN” button – give a click to that button.
- On the next page, you will get to see the NatWest login form. At that point, you should select how to sign in to your account: by entering your customer number or by entering your card number. For that purpose, simply check the box with an appropriate option.
- Then, you have to enter either your customer number or your card number in a field there.
- You can also opt to save your customer number or card number by checking the box near “Remember me.”
- Once you are done with entering your login data, you should click on the “Continue” button.
- On the following page, you will be asked to provide your PIN code and password. At first, enter the three required digits from your PIN code in the provided fields. Then, enter the three required characters from your password in the next provided fields.
- Once you are done with entering your PIN and password, you should click on the “Next” button.
- If you have entered all the information correctly, you will immediately gain access to your online banking account with NatWest.
Sign Up NatWest Online Banking
If you wish to set up online banking with NatWest, you must meet these criteria: be aged over 11, have your account number and code at hand, and know your credit limit. If you match all of these criteria, you can actually create your online banking account within some 5 minutes. The instructions below will help you in doing it quickly.
You are able to sign up for the online banking system from NatWest in the following way:
- In the first place, you should open another tab in the browser and access the following website: https://personal.natwest.com/.
- On the website of NatWest Bank, you must click on the “LOG IN” button – it can be found in the right-upper corner of the webpage.
- On the following page, you will get to see the NatWest login form. Instead of using it, you have to click on the “Sign up here” text button, which can be found at the bottom there.
- The next page will display the requirements for signing up for an online banking account with NatWest. Scroll that page down and select the type of an account you want to sign up for: personal customer, business customer, or credit card only customer. Then, click on the “Next” button.
- In a form that has just appeared, you have to complete the application form for online banking. Start doing it by providing your first, middle, and last name in the first three fields. Then, select your birthdate. Enter your home postcode in the fifth field. Then, you have to click on the “Next” button.
- On the following page, you will be required to verify your identity. Select the way of receiving a verification code onto your phone number and click on the “Next” button.
- Once you have obtained the verification code, enter it in the provided field on the next page. Click on the “Next” button again.
- After all, you will be allowed to sign up for online banking with NatWest. The next page will again display your customer number. Now, you have to set up a PIN and password for your online banking account.
- Create a strong password and type it in both fields there. Click on the “Next” button.
- Right after that, you will be redirected to the page with a notification, saying that you have successfully enrolled in the online banking program. Now, you can use that customer number and password for signing in to your bank account online.
Recover Online Banking Password
In a case when you have lost the password (or PIN number) of your online banking account, there is only one way to recover it: register for online banking once again. One way or another, but this part of our guide will lead you to the page where you can do it. Besides, that page will contain exact instructions to the recovery of your username as well.
You are able to recover the password of your NatWest online banking account in this easy way:
- First of all, you have to open another tab in the browser and go to this webpage: https://personal.natwest.com/.
- Following it, you must click on the “LOG IN” button, which can be spotted in the right-upper corner.
- Once you have done that, you will get to see the NatWest Bank online login form. Select the way how you want to log in (providing your customer number or card number) and type the required information in the provided field. Then, click on the “Continue” button.
- On the next page, you will be asked to enter a part of your both PIN and password. Instead of doing it, scroll that page down and click on the “Forgotten your PIN or password?” text button.
- On the following page, you will be shown a way (which is, actually, the only recovery way) how you can reset your PIN and password: by re-registering in the online banking program again.
- In order to get re-registered in the NatWest online banking program, you must click on the “re-register for Online Banking” link on that page.
- Following it, repeat the steps from the first section of this page. Make sure that you have noted down your PIN and password.
Indeed, online banking from NatWest could have been made somewhat far more convenient for the users. But if you are a customer of NatWest, we highly recommend you to enroll in this online program in either case. Apart from it, you may find out more information about National Westminster Bank on this page.