Even though it is fairly easy to make an Open Sky credit card login, this page contains a comprehensive, detailed guide for that. Additionally, you will learn how to sign up for online access with your Open Sky credit card. Also, you can also read our review of this credit card and find out more about the Open Sky customer service.
Open Sky Credit Card Review
Annual fee: $35.
Purchase APR: 19.64%.
Recommended credit score: from 300 to 689.
Most suitable for: customers with low credit score, who would like to get a credit card to rebuild credit.
Credit card features:
- $200 minimum initial deposit
- No credit check required
- Reports to all three major credit bureaus.
At first glance, there seems nothing that could attract customers to the OpenSky credit card. As you are likely to notice right away from this card breakup, it has an annual fee, barely beneficial features, and a really high interest rate. However, we will disclose all the details about this card in this Open Sky credit card review.
First of all, it is worth to note that this credit card is aimed at the borrowers with poor and fair credit. One of the advantages of the OpenSkyCC is that it doesn’t require a credit check, which means that your credit score will not be lowered after applying for this credit. Yet, the credit card comes with a pretty high interest rate of 19.64%, which is, however, noticeably lower than the majority of other sub-prime credit cards can offer.
You can also notice that this credit card comes with the minimum initial deposit of $200, which is refundable and will serve as your credit line. Considering that this credit card comes with the annual fee of $35 and basically no rewards, this is hardly a good bargain. In fact, even customers with poor credit may find something better.
To sum this review up, we can only say that there are enough credit cards for poor credit with more beneficial terms. For example, we can highly recommend you to research the Capital One credit cards. Another worthy option might be Discover It Secured Credit Card: even though it is also a secured credit card, it comes at least with no annual fee and decent cash back rewards.
What are your thoughts about this credit card? You can leave your own Open Sky Credit card reviews by writing to us!
Open Sky Customer Service
Are you willing to contact the Open Sky customer service? Unfortunately, currently there is only one way of contacting this company (which is, indeed, suspicious): by mail. Below, you can see the mail addresses for different purposes.
Correspondence, general questions and billing disputes:
OpenSky Card Services
PO Box 9224
Old Bethpage, NY 11804-9224
Payments (include your name and account number):
PO Box 660924
Dallas, TX 75266-0924
Overnight payments (include your name and account number):
Attn: Lockbox Operations #660924
2701 East Grauwyler Rd., BLDG 1
Irving, TX 75061.
Open Sky Credit Card Login
If you are an Open Sky cardholder and have already signed up for online access, that means that you can manage your card account online anytime. Yet, you should also make a login every time you need to manage your account, but that takes less than a minute.
So, this is how you can sign in to your card account online with Open Sky:
- First of all, you should head to the website of Open Sky: https://openskycc.com/.
- On that webpage, you will get to see the website’s menu and several buttons at the top. At that point, you should click on the “MyAccount” button.
- Right after that, you will get to see the page with the OpenSkyСС login form. Now, you can access your card account online right there.
- For that purpose, you have to enter your username in the first field of that form.
- Secondly, you should enter the password of your online card account in the next field.
- Once you are done with that, you should click on the blue “Log In” button.
- After that, you will have to enter the secret code in the field on the next page. Then, click on “Log In” again.
- If the information you have just entered is correct, you will access your card account online right away. After that, you can manage it online in a way you wish.
Sign Up for Open Sky Online Banking
If you are a cardholder but haven’t got a chance to sign up for online access yet, that’s not a big deal. In fact, you can complete the online registration process within 5 minutes. Nonetheless, you should also keep in mind that you will be asked to provide all the information about your credit card (so, it must be somewhere around).
In return, you will get to perform the following actions with your credit card account online:
- Check your credit card balance
- Get updates about your cash back bonuses and rewards
- Change your credit card PIN code
- Make transfers to other bank accounts and credit cards
- Deactivate your credit card
- Download eStatements
- View your history of transactions.
So, this is actually an easy and quick way to sign up for Open Sky credit card online banking:
- In the first place, you should head to the website of the Open Sky credit card: https://openskycc.com/.
- At the top of that website, you have to click on the blue “MyAccount” button.
- Right after that, you will be redirected to the webpage with the Open Sky credit card login form. Instead of using it to access an online credit card account, you should click on the “Need to Enroll?” text button – it is located right at the bottom of that login form.
- Eventually, you will get to view the enrollment form. Now, you have to provide all the necessary details and sign up for online access.
- At first, you should enter your credit card account number in the first field. Then, it must be followed by your first, middle and last name.
- After that, you should provide the last 4 digits of your social security number in the next field. Then, type your email address in the next two fields.
- Following it, you should enter a secret word, which will be used in the future for your account verification.
- At the end, provide the expiration date and CVC/CVV number of your credit card in the last fields and click on the “Next” button.
- On the next page, you will get to read the terms and conditions of the Open Sky online banking system. At that point, you should carefully read them and check the box near “I agree…” Then, click on “Next.”
- Eventually, you will get to see a notification, saying that you have just signed up for online access. Now, go to your email inbox.
- In the inbox of your email address, find a letter from Open Sky and open it. There, you will get a user ID and password for online access. Then, just use these credentials for accessing your credit card account online anytime.
Recover Online Banking Password
If you can’t access your card account online, that’s a problem you are likely to fix by recovering your password. In fact, the recovery procedure takes just a couple of minutes. Yet, you must also keep in mind that you will have to have access either to your email address or mobile phone number in order to recover the password.
So, this is how you can recover the password of your Open Sky online banking account:
- Basically, you should start the recovery process by going to the following webpage: https://openskycc.com/.
- Next, you have to click on the blue “MyAccount” button, placed at the top of that website.
- Right after that, you will get to see the page with the Open Sky login form. At that point, you have to click on the “Forgot Password” text button, located right beneath the “Log In” button.
- Immediately after doing so, you will be displayed the recovery form. Now, you have to fill it out and recover the password of online banking account.
- At first, you must provide your credit card account number and full name. Next, enter the last 4 digits of your social security number. Also, provide the expiration date and the CVC/CVV number of your credit card. Once you are done with filling out the form, click on the “Next” button.
- On the following page, select in which way you would like to receive a new online banking password: email or SMS. Then, click on “Next.”
- Right after doing so, you will receive your new password for online access. Since then, you will have to use that password for accessing your credit card online.
Immediately, this website also contains reviews and information about many other credit cards. For example, we recommend you to check the M&T credit cards.