People’s Choice, one of the largest Australian credit unions, is well-known by the customers for its online banking. And even though it is not always easy to use it, there are barely any doubts about its convenience. Our page will not only show you how to complete People’s Choice login process. Apart from that, you will also learn how to sign up for online banking or how to recover a password from your account.
Each member of the People’s Choice Credit Union is eligible to join the online banking program. This, in turn, allows such customers to enjoy a greater flexibility and convenience. For instance, the People’s Choice online banking allows the users to do the following actions online:
- Make transfers to other bank accounts online.
- Pay the bills online.
- Locate the closest ATMs and branches of this credit union.
- View the history of transactions.
- Check the current bank account balance.
People’s Choice Login
Once you have got a People’s Choice online account, you can use it online right away and enjoy all of the benefits. But before that, you must complete a short and quick login process, which requires you to make just a few clicks and enter the required information. The required data is naturally the following: your member number and password. This section will guide you through the login process.
This is how you can sign in to your online banking account with People’s Choice Credit Union:
- The first thing you have to do is to open another tab in your browser and copy the following URL into its address line: https://www.peopleschoicecu.com.au/. Then, hit the “Enter” button.
- Once you have got to see the website of this bank, you have to click on the “Log In” button, placed in the right-upper corner.
- Immediately after that, you will be redirected to the page with the People’s Choice login form. At that point, you can start the login process.
- At first, you have to enter your member number in the first field of that login form. You can find it in the documents from the bank. If you have forgotten it, you shall the customer support of this bank.
- Following it, you must enter the password of your online banking account in the second field.
- Eventually, you must click on the red “Log In” button, placed at the bottom of the page.
- You might also be asked to verify your identity via a phone number. If that happened to you, you will receive a verification code onto your mobile phone number right after clicking on that “Log In” button. Type the verification code in the provided field and click on “Log IN” again.
- Following it, you will immediately access your online banking account. That will allow you to do all the actions and manipulations we have described above.
Enroll in People’s Choice Online Banking
As it has been pointed out, the People’s Choice Credit Union does not offer that much convenient online banking program. For instance, you cannot register for People’s Choice online banking through the web. For that, you should either visit one of the credit union’s branches or call to the following phone number: 13-11-82. Here, however, we will show you how to send a secure mail for activating your online banking account.
You can sign up for the online banking program from People’s Choice Credit Union by sticking to these instructions:
- In the first place, you need to launch another tab in your browser and go to the next website: https://www.peopleschoicecu.com.au/.
- Once you have got to see the website of People’s Choice Credit Union, you need to click on the red “Log In” button – the button is located in the right-upper corner of the website.
- Now, you have just got to see the People’s Choice login form. Instead of using it, you must click on the “Register for Internet Banking” text button, located exactly beneath the “Log In” button there.
- Immediately after that, you will be redirected to the page with the instructions what to do further. Unfortunately, you cannot sign up for online banking from People’s Choice on your own: you need either to visit one of the bank’s branches or give a call to the customer support. That page contains the information that might be helpful for you.
Recover Online Banking Password
If it happened to you to lose your online banking password, you can actually recover it in a matter of minutes. But before you will recover your password, you need to make sure that you are able to provide the following information: your member number, first and last name, date of birth, and mobile number. If you are capable to provide that information, follow the instructions published below.
You are able to recover the password of your online banking account with People’s Choice Credit Union in this way:
- The first step of yours must be to launch another tab in the browser and access the following webpage: https://www.peopleschoicecu.com.au/.
- On the website of this bank, you need to click on the “Log In” button, which can be found in the right-upper corner.
- Now, you have just got to see the online bank form of People’s Choice Credit Union. However, you don’t need to use it. Instead, you must draw your attention to the bottom of the page and find text buttons there – click on the “Reset Password” text button.
- On the following page, you will be displayed a recovery form. Start filling out that recovery form.
- At first, you must enter your member number in the first field.
- Then, enter your first and last name in the second and third fields respectively.
- That must be followed by entering your date of birth in the fourth field.
- After all, you must specify your mobile phone number in the last field and click on the “NEXT” button.
- Immediately after that, you will be asked to choose a way of receiving a verification code: either via an SMS message or via a phone call. Check an appropriate box and click on the “Next” button.
- Right after doing so, you will receive a verification code onto your mobile phone. Type the verification code in the provided field on the next page and click on the “Next” button.
- If everything has been completed in a right way, you will be allowed to set up a new password for your online banking account.
- Make sure that you compose a strong, secure password, consisting of upper-case letters, lower-case letters, and digits. Then, enter that password in both fields on the next page. Eventually, you will have to click on the “Next” button.
- At the end, you will get to see a notification that your password has been changed. Now, you can log in to your online banking account using a new password – this password will have to be used each time you will try to access it.
Considering that People’s Choice Credit Union tends to be one of the largest credit unions in Australia, it is not surprising that more and more customers tend to use its services. If you are striving to find more information about this credit union, you can visit the People’s Choice page and find out important details.