Regions Bank, the official name of which is Regions Financial Corporation, is an Alabama-based financial services company and a bank. Regions Bank is recognized as one of the largest US banks, which also tends to be the only company that is headquartered in Alabama and included in the Fortune 500 list. This page will help you find the closest Regions Bank locations around you, get to know about their hours and the bank’s customer support.
️ Regions Bank Near Me: Locations
As of the present time, the bank has more than 1,500 branches and more than 1,900 ATMs, scattered across the United States. The bank’s branches and ATMs can be found in 16 American States: Texas, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina, Missouri, Mississippi, Louisiana, Kentucky, Iowa, Indiana, Illinois, Georgia, Florida, Arkansas, and Alabama. The headquarters of this bank is located in Birmingham, Alabama.
If you live in any of the American States mentioned above, you are able to take advantage of the Regions Bank’s service by visiting the closest branch of this bank. You can find it by making use of this map:
In case you have faced difficulties with using it, here we have also provided some short instructions. If the map displays a wrong area, you must make sure that the application of Google Maps has access to your account. Once that has been ensured, you will notice that the map displays a correct location with numerous red marks.
You are able to get to know more about a particular location of the Regions Bank branch simply by clicking on its red mark. Right after that, you will notice that a small box will appear in the map’s left-upper corner. The box must display such basic information like the branch’s name, address, and average rating adjudged by Google users.
But that box also allows you to do a couple of more actions. One of the things is that you can find out the hours of that branch: just click on “View Larger Map” text button for that (and you will see it on the page that has just been opened). Also, you can click on the “Directions” button there and build a route from a selected location to that branch. Another thing you can do is clicking on “Save,” which will allow you to save the address of that branch/ATM into your Google account.
Regions Bank Hours
The previous section of our article contains instructions on how to find out the hours of a particular branch of this bank on the Google Maps page (and how to do it through our website). Those instructions may stand in good stead, as the working of hours of the Regions Bank branches vary from one branch to another. But here, we have selected the most typical schedules that you may find in the branches of Regions Bank.
So, these are the typical Regions Bank hours:
- From 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. on weekdays except Thursdays, from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. on Thursdays, from 8:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. on Saturdays, and closed on Sundays.
- From 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. on weekdays, closed on weekends.
- From 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays, from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. on Thursdays, from 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. on Fridays, and closed on weekends.
- From 8:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. on weekdays except Fridays, from 8:30 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. on Fridays, and closed on weekends.
Regions Bank Customer Service
If you have any issue in regards to your Regions Bank account, you can solve it by contacting the customer support of this bank. There are several ways of contacting the Regions Bank customer service, and you can see how to do it here:
- You can call on the phone number of the Regions customer service center for general issues, which is 1-800-734-4667.
- You can access this page on the website of Regions Bank, find a category that corresponds with your issue, and call on a phone number that’s written near that category (that will ensure a far quickier solution to your issue).
- You are also able to use your Regions online banking account and send a letter here.
In addition to that, Regions Bank allows its customers to get customer support on its pages in the social media. These are the pages of Regions Bank in the social networks:
Regions Bank Coupons
Regions Bank is not known that much as a bank that provides a lot of coupons and deals to its customers. But occasional promotions happen from time to time, and you are always able to take advantage of them. In this part of the page, we have selected websites where you can find valid coupons of this bank.
You can find valid and actual Regions Bank coupons on these pages: