State Bank of the Lakes, a local Wintrust Community Bank, appears to be quite popular among local customers, who take advantage of the locally run operations. In this guide, we will show you how to use the online banking system of this bank and make a State Bank of the Lakes login. But if you are still not enrolled in the SBOTL online banking, we will show you how to do it as well!
As a matter of fact, there are plenty of reasons why you should consider signing up for the online banking system of this bank. It does, indeed, greatly facilitate the use of your bank accounts, as you become able to manage them online with ease. Among a variety of online banking features you will be able to take advantage of, we can list the following features:
- Pay your bills.
- Make transactions between your credit cards and from your bank account to other bank accounts.
- View your history of transactions.
- View and download your credit card statements.
- See your outstanding balance.
- Change the PIN codes of your credit cards.
State Bank of the Lakes Login
Once you have got an online banking account with State Bank of the Lakes, you can take a variety of actions regarding your bank account online. But each time you will have a wish to do something, you will have to sign in to your online banking account. The entire login process is, however, quite simple, and you are unlikely to face any issues.
If you wish to sign in to your bank account with State Bank of the Lakes online, you can do it by following these instructions:
- In the first place, you should launch a new tab in the browser and go to the following website: https://www.sbotl.com/.
- Once you have got to see the website of this bank, you will notice several text buttons, placed in the right-upper corner. At that point, you must click on the “LOGIN” text button.
- In the dropdown tab that you have just got to see, you will be able to choose the type of an account you have with this bank. Click on “Personal Online Banking” and choose the type of an account you have. If you have a usual personal online banking account, then proceed further right away by clicking on the “GO TO ACCOUNT LOGIN.”
- Then, you will get to see the page where you will be able to log in to your online banking account. On that page, you should enter your user ID in the given field. Then, click on the “Continue” button.
- Following it, you will be offered to sign in to your online banking account using a one-time security code. At that time, you must click on the “Continue with Security Code” button.
- In the new tab, you should select your phone number or set to receive a text message. Click on the “Continue” button thereafter.
- Once you have done that, you will receive a one-time security code onto your mobile phone. Enter that code in the provided field on the website and click on the “Continue” button.
- Following it, you will get signed in to your online banking account. At that moment, you will be able to take the actions you wanted and manage your bank account online.
Sign Up for SBOTL Online Banking
If you still haven’t made use of the online banking system from State Bank of the Lakes, you can still catch up by signing up for it. The enrollment process is really quick and definitely worth it. At this point of our guide, we will show you how to enroll in the SBOTL online banking.
In case you are still not enrolled in the online banking system of State Bank of the Lakes, you can sign up for in the following way:
- The first thing you have to do is to launch a new tab in your browser and access the following webpage: https://www.sbotl.com/.
- On the website of this bank, you will see several text buttons, placed in the right-upper corner. There, you must click on the “LOGIN” text button.
- In the tab that has just appeared, you must click on the “NOT ENROLLED? SIGN UP NOW.” text button, placed below the “Personal Online Banking” field.
- On the next page, you will get to see a few options on how you can sign up for online banking with State Bank of the Lakes: personal online banking and business online banking. If you want to enroll in personal online banking, then click on the “Click here…” text button under “Personal Online Banking.”
- The following page will offer you to choose how you want to verify your account: with a debit card, checking (savings or money market) account, loan account, or certificate of deposit account. Choose the option that suits you by checking the box near that option. Also, check the box near “I have read and agree…” Click on the “CONTINUE” button at the bottom.
- On the next page, you will get to see an online banking enrollment form. Fill out that form. If you chose “debit card” previously, then you will to fill out the following fields: first and last name, social security number, email address, last 4 digits of your debit card number, PIN code, and security CVV code. Check the info you have just entered and click on the “CONTINUE” button.
- If everything was correct, you will be able to set up your own online banking account on the next page. For that, you must make up a user ID and type in the given field on the next page. Then, confirm your user ID by typing it in the next field, too. Click on the “CONTINUE” button.
- After that, you will have to confirm it using your mobile phone. After receiving a security code, please enter it in the provided field on the website.
- In the end, you will get signed in to your newly created online banking account. Keep in mind that you will have to use a new one-time security code each time you will try to log in to your online banking account.
State Bank of the Lakes Locations
Currently, there are not so many State Bank of the Lakes locations. Considering that this is a local bank, it doesn’t tend to be a surprise that you are unlikely to find many branches. At the present time, there are 9 State Bank of the Lakes branches out there. These are the branches and their addresses:
- 440 Lake Street, Antioch, IL 60002
- 1906 Holian Drive, Spring Glove, IL 60081
- 10 East Rollins Road, Round Lake, IL 60073
- 2031 East Grand Avenue, Lake Villa, IL 60046
- 345 South Milwaukee Avenue, Lake Villa, IL 60046
- 8700 75th Street, Kenosha, WI 53142
- 8056 39th Avenue, Kenosha, WI 53144
- 50 Commerce Drive, Grayslake, IL 60030
- 235 Freeman Street, Genoa City, WI 53128.
State Bank of the Lakes Hours
When it comes to the hours of State Bank of the Lakes branches, they typically follow the same patterns. That really makes it easy to know when the branches of this bank are open, providing a pretty great of deal convenience. However, you must keep in mind that sometimes hours may vary from one branch to another, and you must be aware of this fact.
These are the usual State Bank of the Lakes hours:
- From 8:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. on weekdays except Fridays, from 8:30 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. on Fridays, from 8:30 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. on Saturdays, and closed on Sundays.
In addition to that, our website allows you to get to know more info about the State Bank of the Lakes, including its routing number, phone numbers, links to app, and review. You can see it on the State Bank of the Lakes page.