TCF Bank is a Minnesota-based financial institution, which is a subsidiary of the TCF Financial Corporation. TCF Bank provides financial services (retail and commercial banking) in 7 American States, which makes this bank a strong mid-sized financial institution. On this page, you get an opportunity to locate TCF Bank branches and ATMs around you, obtain information about the bank’s customer service and working hours of its branches.
️ TCF Bank Near Me: Locations
The bank was first opened in Minneapolis, Minnesota, but its headquarters is located in Wayzata, Minnesota at the present time. TCF Bank has 321 branches in 7 American States: South Dakota, Arizona, Wisconsin, Colorado, Michigan, Illinois, and Minnesota. As for the number of branches in a state, Illinois has the largest number of branches (192), while the other states follow: 110 in Minnesota, 38 in Michigan, 36 in Colorado, 25 in Wisconsin, 7 in Arizona, and 2 in South Dakota.
If you live in any of these states, you can conveniently use the services of this bank and visit one of its branches for that purpose. This map allows you to find the closest TCF Bank branches (and ATMs too) quickly and conveniently:
When using this map, the first thing you should do is to make sure that it displays the correct area. If the map doesn’t display your location, you have to provide your current location to the application of Google Maps. Right after that, you will notice that the map display a correct area and contains numerous red marks – those marks signify the locations of TCF Bank branches and ATMs, situated in your area.
This map also allows you to find out more information about the particular location of TCF: you have just to click on the red sign of a particular location. Following it, you will notice that a box with information will appear in the left-upper corner of this map. The box must contain several buttons and such information like the establishment’s name, address, and average rating.
That box also allows you to do a couple of other things. First of all, you can click on the “Directions” button and create a route from your current location (or any other place) to the selected branch/ATM of TCF Bank. At second, you can use your Google account for saving this location – just click on the “Save” button. And, after all, you can click on “View Larger Map” and find out the working hours of that place on the next page.
TCF Bank Hours
If you are interested in finding out the working hours of a particular TCF Bank branch, you should either visit the company’s website and find your branch or use the map and instructions, provided above. At this stage, we will provide you with the typical working hours of TCF branches, which, nonetheless, may vary from one branch to another.
These are the typical TCF Bank hours:
- From 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. on weekdays except Fridays, from 9:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. on Fridays, from 9:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. on Saturdays, and closed on Sundays.
- From 9:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. on weekdays, from 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.N. on weekends.
- From 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. on weekdays except Fridays and Mondays, from 9:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. on Fridays, from 9:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. on Mondays and Saturdays, and closed on Sundays.
TCF Bank Customer Service
TCF Bank has a 24/7 customer service, which will help you to find answer to any question regarding your bank account and other financial issues. So, if you have got any issue, you can contact the customer support of TCF Bank and find a solution. You are able to contact the TCF Bank customer service in a few ways, and here you have got all of them:
- You are able to call on a phone number of the customer service for general questions: 1-800-823-2265.
- You can visit this page and find a phone number of a division that deals with the questions of a type like your issue. Then, just call on that phone number.
- You are able to contact the customer support by logging in to your TCF Bank online banking account.
- You can follow the pages of TCF Bank in the social media.
These are the pages of TCF Bank in the social networks: