Tri Counties Bank, a California-based regional bank, offers a decent system of online banking. That, in turn, allows the customers of this bank to enjoy a far greater comfort and convenience when using the services of this bank. In our article, you will not only learn how to complete Tri Counties Bank login procedure. Apart from it, you will also get to know how to sign up for it.
If you are a customer of Tri Counties Bank, you are already eligible to become its online banking user. That will allow you to benefit from a large number of features, all of which will be accessible to you online. For instance, you will be able to do the following things online:
- Make transfers between your credit cards or from your bank account to other bank accounts.
- Pay your bills online.
- View the locations of ATMs and branches of Tri Counties Bank.
- Observe the history of your transactions.
- Check your current account balance.
Tri Counties Bank Login
Have you obtained an online banking account with Tri Counties Bank? Then, you can complete a quick login procedure and enjoy all the benefits that were described above. The process itself is quite straightforward, and you are just a few clicks away from accessing your account. Proceed to the guidelines published below and sign in to your account.
This is how you can log in to your online banking account with Tri Counties Bank:
- In the first place, you have to launch a new tab in your browser and access the following website: https://www.tcbk.com/.
- On the website of Tri Counties Bank, you have to click on the brown “LOGIN” button – it is located in the right-upper corner.
- In a short dropdown menu, you should click on the “Personal Online Banking” option. If you need to access any other type of online banking account, click otherwise (for example, you may choose “Business Online Banking”).
- On the following page, you will be displayed the Tri Counties Bank login form – that is the place where you can access your account.
- Start doing it by entering your user ID in the first field of that form.
- Then, enter your password in the second field of the form there.
- Once you have completed that form, you should click on the “LOGIN” button.
- In a matter of seconds, you will access your online banking account (in case you provided the correct information, of course). Now, you take advantage of all the benefits described above.
Enroll in Online Banking
In order to use the services of Tri Counties Bank with convenience, you need to sign up for its online banking. The procedure itself is actually quick and straightforward and shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes of your time. However, you should make sure that you know the following information: your social security number, date of birth, and security word. If that is in place, follow our instructions and start the sign up process!
You are able to enroll in the online banking program with Tri Counties Bank by following these guidelines:
- You can start the entire process by opening another tab in the browser and accessing this website: https://www.tcbk.com/.
- After you have done that, you will get to see the website of Tri Counties Bank. At that point, you have to click on the “LOGIN” button – it can be found in the right-upper corner.
- In the dropdown menu that you have just triggered, you need to click on the “Personal Online Banking” option (or any other option if you need otherwise).
- The next page will contain the Tri Counties Bank login form. But instead of using it for accessing an online banking account, you should click on the “ENROLL IN ONLINE BANKING” button, placed at the bottom of that page.
- Following it, you will get to see a short application form – you need to start filling it out.
- At first, you need to enter your social security number in full in the first field (and it must be typed without dashes).
- Next, enter your security word in the second field.
- Following it, you should type your date of birth in the first field.
- Now, you can check the box near “I am not a robot” and click on the “ENROLL” button.
- On the next page, you will have to confirm your phone number and select a way of receiving a verification code. Do it and proceed further.
- Once you have obtained a verification code, type it in the field on that page and click on the “NEXT” button.
- Now, you can set up a user ID and password for your online banking account. Make up a user ID and type it in the first field.
- At this point, you should compose a secure password for your online banking account. Type that password in the remaining fields on that page again.
- Finalize the procedure by clicking on the “ENROLL” button.
- In a moment, you will be redirected to the page with a notification, saying that you have just successfully enrolled in the online banking program.
Recover Online Banking Password
Are you unable to access your online banking account? The chances are that it is likely to be due to the lost or stolen password. In such a case, you urgently need to recover your password. Tri Counties Bank allows you to do only in one simple way: you need to answer the security questions. If you will not be able to answer them correctly, the only way to recover the password would be through the customer support by phone.
You are able to recover your online banking password with Tri Counties in this simple way:
- First of all, you should launch another tab in the browser and access this webpage: https://www.tcbk.com/.
- Right after accessing the bank’s website, you have to click on the “LOGIN” button, which is placed in the right-upper corner.
- That will lead to triggering a dropdown menu, where you have to click on the “Personal Online Banking” menu item. You can also choose another option, if you need to recover a different online banking password.
- On the next page, you will get to see the login form, and it is a place where you can sign in to your account. At that point, you should click on the “Forgot your password?” text button, located right beneath the “LOGIN” button.
- Following it, you will start the recovery process. On the next page, you need to type your user ID in the provided field and click on the “NEXT” button.
- Right after that, you will get to see the recovery form. At that point, you must recover all three security questions in order to get your account recovered. Enter an answer to each question in the provided field and click on the “NEXT” button.
- Once you have answered all three questions correctly, you will get to see the form where you can set up a new password.
- Make up a new password for your account – make sure that it is secure enough. Once you have come up with one, type it in both fields on that page. Click on the “NEXT” button after it.
- Right after that, you will get to see a notification that your password has been changed. Whenever you will attempt to access your online banking account, you will have to use a newly created password.
Tri Counties Bank appears to be a very convenient bank in terms of online banking. Hopefully, our guides have helped you to deal with any issues relating to it far easier and faster. But if you need to get to know more information about this bank, you can find it on this page.