WesBanco Bank, an American regional financial institution, actually has almost 180 branches in 5 American states. Yet, you can benefit much more from utilizing the WesBanco Bank online banking system, which allows you to perform any of actions with your bank account online. This online guide will show you how to make a WesBanco Bank login, as well as how to sign up for online access or recover your password.
Once you have got a bank account with WesBanco, you are able to sign up for online access and make use of WesBanco online banking. Once you have done that, you will get a chance to manage your WesBanco Bank account completely online. These are some of the things you will be able to do online with your bank account:
- Pay your bills.
- View your history of transactions.
- Make transactions between your credit cards and from your bank account to other bank accounts.
- Change the PIN codes of your credit cards.
- View and download your credit card statements.
- See your outstanding balance.
WesBanco Bank Login
Once you have signed up for online access with WesBanco Bank, you can take any of the transactions described right above. For that, however, you must log in to your bank account online, and this part of our guide will demonstrate you how to do this with quite an ease.
In order to make a WesBanco Bank login and access your account, please follow the following guidelines:
- In the first place, you should open a new tab in the browser and go to the following website: https://www.wesbanco.com/.
- Once you have accessed the website of WesBanco Bank, you will notice an online banking form, placed on the left. Actually, that’s the place where you can sign in to your WesBanco Bank account.
- So, you must type your access ID (login or username) in the first field of that online banking form.
- Following it, you should enter the password (passcode) of your online bank account in the second field.
- Once you have done that, you can click on the “LOG IN” button and finalize the login process right away.
- If you have done everything correctly, you will get signed in to your online bank account. Then, you will be able to manage your bank account online.
Sign Up for WesBanco Online Banking
Still haven’t signed up for online access with WesBanco? In such a case, you should complete a quick registration process, which may take around 10-15 minutes at maximum. At this point of our guide, we will show you how to register for online banking with WesBanco Bank.
If you already have a bank account with WesBanco Bank, you can sign up for online banking in this way:
- First of all, you should launch a new tab in the browser and access the following website: https://www.wesbanco.com/.
- On the website of WesBanco Bank, you should notice an online banking form, located on the left side. At the bottom of it, you will get to see two grey buttons: “New Consumer Enrollment” or “New Business Enrollment.” If you have a personal bank account with WesBanco, choose the first option. Otherwise, choose the second option.
- Following it, you will get to see the page with an electronic disclosure consent statement. Read the contents and, if you agree with it, check the button near “I have read…” Then, click on the “I Agree” button.
- On the next page, you will get to see a notification, saying that you must have a bank account with WesBanco in order to enroll. There, you must read the bank’s agreement, check the box near “I have read…” and click on the “I Agree” button.
- On the following page, you will get to see several options again. If you are a primary owner of the account you are going to register for online access, you should click on the “click here” text button under “PRIMARY ACCOUNT OWNER.” If you are a joint account owner, click on that text button under the latter option.
- The next page will display an enrollment form for online banking – you have to fill it out. So, you must start doing it by providing the following information: your tax ID number or social security number, account number, ZIP code, home phone number, birth date, and type your email address twice.
- Then, you must scroll down. Below that enrollment form, you will get to see a form where you should specify credentials for accessing your online banking account in the future. So, make up an access ID (it should have from 5 to 20 symbols) and type it in the first field. Then, you have to create a passcode for that account and type it in the remaining two fields. Once you are done, proceed further.
- At the bottom of the page, you will get to see the last form out there. That form contains secret questions and answers that you must specify and remember (or write down, which is safer). So, select 4 questions in the first fields. Then, type answers to each of those questions and write them down somewhere. At the end, you should click on the “Continue” button, located in the right-bottom corner of the page.
- Then, you will be asked to confirm your email address. For that, you must go to the inbox of the email address you have just entered.
- In your email’s inbox, you should find an email letter from WesBanco Bank and open it. Then, you have to click there on the “Confirm My Email” address button.
- In the end, you will be redirected to the page, saying that you have just signed up for online access with WesBanco Bank. Now, you can log in to your newly created online banking account and manage your bank account from there right away.
Recover WesBanco Account Password
If you already have an online banking account with WesBanco but you lost access to that account, you still can recover it. In such a case, you must perform a simple passcode recovery procedure. In this part of the guide, we will show you how to recover your passcode step by step.
If you truly wish to recover the password of your WesBanco account, you should follow these guidelines:
- In the first place, you should launch a new tab in the browser and go to the following website: https://www.WesBanco.com/.
- Once you have done that, you will notice that the online banking form is placed on the left side of the page. There, you must click on the “Forgot Your Passcode” text button, right beneath the “LOG IN” button.
- Following it, you will get to see the page where you can recover your passcode. In the first place, you should enter necessary data for account verification. On that page, you must type access ID in the first field. Then, enter your primary email address in the second field and social security number or tax ID in the third field. Then, click on the “Submit” button.
- If you have entered everything correctly, you will get to see several secret questions on the next page – you have specified them during your online banking account registration. There, you must type an answer to each of the questions. Once you are ready, you can click on the “Submit” button again.
- Right after that, you can use your email address to generate a temporary passcode. Do it and get a temporary passcode for your account.
- Once you have obtained a temporary passcode, you can enter it on the next page and set up a new password for your account. So, type (paste) a temporary passcode in the first field. Then, make up a strong, solid passcode for your account and type it in two fields. At the end, click on the “Submit” button.
- If you have done everything correctly, your password will be changed then. Following it, you will be able to log in to your online banking account, yet using your newly set password then.
Besides, you can find out more about WesBanco Bank on this page.