Woodforest Bank, a Texas-based retail and corporate bank, can boast to have a simple and convenient online banking system. The bank is, indeed, known among its customers for the simplicity of its online services. This article will show you how to complete Woodforest Bank online login in a quick way. But even if you are not an online banking user, you will learn how to sign up for it!
If you are already a Woodforest Bank customer, you are eligible to enroll in the Woodforest online banking program. And if you haven’t done that yet, we highly recommend you to sign up for its online banking. Actually, enrolling in Woodforest online banking will allow you to do the following things with your bank account online:
- Pay your bills online.
- Make transfers between your credit cards and from your account to other bank accounts.
- Check your current balance.
- Locate the closest Woodforest Bank ATMs and branches.
- View the history of your transactions.
- Access and download eStatements.
Woodforest Bank Login
Once you have got an online banking account with Woodforest Bank, you can take advantage of all the online banking features we have described above. But before you will be able to do it, you need to carry out a quick Woodforest Bank login procedure. The entire process is really simple and quick, as you are literally a few clicks away from being logged in.
You are able to sign in to your Woodforest Bank account online in this simple way:
- In the first place, you should launch another tab in your browser and go to the following webpage: https://www.woodforest.com/.
- On the website of Woodforest Bank, you will notice the online banking form – it is placed on the left side of the page. At that point, you need to click on the “Login” button in that form.
- Now, you have just got to see the Woodforest Bank login form – it allows you to access your online banking account. At first, enter your username in the first field of that form.
- That must be followed by entering the password of your bank account in the second field.
- After all, you must click on the “Login” button in order to access your account.
- If you have done everything correctly, you will sign in to your Woodforest online account in a moment. That will allow you to do all of the online actions that were described above.
Enroll in Woodforest Online Banking
Regardless of what type of a bank account you have with Woodforest Bank, you are able to sign up for online banking. The entire process may take up to 10 minutes of your time, but it is definitely worth doing. This part of the article will guide you through the registration process, and you will surely find no difficulties in signing up.
This is how you can enroll in the online banking program of Woodforest Bank step by step:
- First of all, you have to open another tab in the browser and go to the next webpage: https://www.woodforest.com/.
- After opening the website of Woodforest Bank, you need to spot the online banking form on the left. At that point, you should click on the “Login” button.
- Once you have got to see the Woodforest Bank login form, you have to click on the “Enroll” text button there – it is placed above the “Username” field.
- The next page will allow you to start the registration process. At first, click on the first field and select which type of identification type you want to undertake: social security number, driver’s license, state identification card, matricula card, military identification, or passport.
- Then, select your identification number in the next field. Following it, choose how you want to verify yourself: with a Woodforest account or a “Welcome” token.
- Enter your bank account number in the next field (in case you have selected this option). After all, enter your mother’s maiden name and your date of birth. Click on the “Continue” button.
- On the following page, select which online banking services you want to use after signing up. Once you are done with that, click on the “Continue” button.
- The next page will allow you to set up your account details. At first, make up a username for your account and enter it in the first field.
- Then, compose a secure password for your online banking account and type it in the remaining fields on that page. After all, click on the “Continue” button.
- And finally, the last page will require you to set up some security details. On that page, specify your phone number and/or email address and click on the “Continue” button.
- After receiving a verification code through a selected method, type it in the provided field. Click on “Continue.”
- Now, you have just signed up for Woodforest online banking and can use it anytime. This will allow you to take advantage of all those useful online banking features.
Recover Online Banking Password
What is really great about this bank’s online banking system is that it offers a quick password recovery method. So even if you have lost the password of your Woodforest bank account, you can recover it in a relatively quick way. This part of our article will guide you through this process, and you shall face no difficulties with it.
You can recover the password of your online banking account by following these instructions:
- At first, you have to launch another tab in your browser and copy the following URL into its address line: https://www.woodforest.com/.
- Right after accessing the Woodforest Bank’s website, you should draw your attention to the left side of the page – click on the “Login” button in the online banking form there.
- In a form that has just appeared, you should click on the “Forgot your password?” text button – it is placed right beneath the “Password” field.
- On the next page, you will be able to start the recovery process. There, you need to type your username in the provided field and click on the “Continue” button.
- Following it, you will be redirected to the webpage with a notification, saying that a temporary password has been sent to your email address.
- Access your email inbox and find an email letter from Woodforest Bank. Open it and copy the temporary password.
- Paste the temporary password in the second field on that page and click on the “Continue” button.
- On the next page, you will be able to set up a new password for your Woodforest online account. At first, compose a secure password that must consist of at least digits, upper-case digits, and lowercase digits.
- Once you have come up with a password, type it in both fields on that page. Click on the “Continue” button again.
- Eventually, you will notice a notification, saying that your password has been changed. From that moment on, you should use the newly created password for signing in to your online banking account.
Of course, Woodforest Bank has a very simple and convenient online banking system. This allows the customers of this bank – most of them are located in Texas – to enjoy its online banking services with ease. But there is still plenty of information to discover about this bank, and you can learn more about Woodforest Bank here.