Zions Bank, an American regional bank, appears to be quite a large financial institution in the United States. The bank is known among its customers for offering a progressive and convenient online banking system. Our guide will not only show you how to complete Zions Bank login procedure. Save that, you will also learn how to sign up for the online banking.
Once you have become a customer of Zions Bank, you become eligible to enroll in its online banking program. That, in turn, will allow you to make use of the numerous online features. For instance, these are only a few things that you will be able to do online:
- Pay your bills online
- Make transfers between your credit cards and from your bank account to other bank accounts.
- Access and download eStatements right from your online banking account.
- View your current balance.
- View your history of transactions.
- Locate the closest ATMs and branches of Zions Bank.
Zions Bank Login
Even if you have got an online banking account with Zions, you need to do one thing before being able to use its online features: log in to your account. As a matter of fact, the login procedure is very straightforward and simple, and it is unlikely that you will face any problems. However, this part of our article will help you in signing in to your account.
This is the way how you can sign in to your online banking account with Zions Bank:
- In the first place, you have to launch another tab in the browser and copy the following ULR into its address line: https://www.zionsbank.com/. Then, you should hit the “Enter” button.
- Right after entering the website of Zions Bank, you will notice the online banking form, placed on the right side. At that point, you need to select the type of an online banking account you want to access: personal, business, or corporate.
- Then, you will get to see the Zions Bank login form that suits you. Start filling it out by entering your login ID in the first field.
- Next, enter the password of your online banking account in the second field.
- You are also able to save your login ID by checking the box near “Remember Me” line.
- After all, you can finalize the process by clicking on the “SIGN IN” button.
- If all the details that you entered were correct, you will sign in to your online banking account in a few moments. Following that, you will be able to take advantage of all the online banking features that Zions Bank offers to its customers.
Sign Up for Zions Bank Online Banking
Haven’t got an online banking account with Zions Bank yet? Even if you don’t have it yet, you can sign up for Zions online banking in a matter of 5-10 minutes. The entire process is quite simple, but the bank requires you to provide quite a few details. This part of the page will guide you through the registration process.
You are able to sign up for online banking with Zions Bank by following these guidelines:
- First of all, you should start by launching another tab in the browser and accessing the following website: https://www.zionsbank.com/.
- Once you have got to see the bank’s website, you will notice an online banking form, placed on the right side of it. At that point, you have to click on the “Enroll Now” text button, which is placed beneath the “SIGN IN” button.
- On the following page, you will get to see what you will need in order to enroll in the online banking program: your credit card number and PIN, the last 4 digits of your social security number, and the date and amount of your last deposit.
- Below the “Select your service” title, you should select “Online Banking & Mobile Banking.” Then, click on the “Continue” button.
- On the next page, you will get to see the registration form. Start filling it out. First, enter your credit/debit card number in the first field.
- That must be followed by entering your PIN in the second field. Next, select your card type in the third field and type the last four digits of your social security number in the last field. Once that has been done, click on the “Continue” button.
- Right after that, you will have to verify the ownership over that bank account. Enter the amount and date of the last deposit you have made. Click on the “Continue” button again.
- If the details you entered were correct, you will get to see several agreements on the next page. Check the boxes near “I agree and…” and click on the “Continue” button.
- Finally, you will be able to set up an online banking account. Compose a login ID and type it in the first field on that page.
- Then, create a password for your online banking account. Type it in the remaining two fields on that page. Click on the “Continue” button.
- Eventually, you will get to see a notification that you have just registered for Zions Bank online banking. From that moment on, you will be able to sign in to your online banking account using your login ID and password. You can use the guidelines from the first section of this guide if anything seems unclear.
Recover Online Banking Password
Even if you have forgotten the password of your online banking account, you are able to recover it within a few minutes. The recovery process is not cumbersome at all and will barely confuse anyone. But this part of the guide aims to provide step-by-step instructions for this process.
You can recover the password of your online banking account in this simple way:
- The first thing you have to do is to launch another tab in the browser and go to the following website: https://www.zionsbank.com/.
- On that website, you will notice an online banking form – it is placed on the right. There, you need to click on the “Need Help?” text button, placed right beneath the “Password” field.
- On the next page, you have to select what you have forgotten: user ID or password. So, you should click on the “FORGOT PASSWORD?” button.
- The following page will display a password recovery form. You must enter your user ID in the first field of that form.
- Then, type your email address that is linked to your online banking account. Check the box near “I’m not a robot” and click on the “Continue” button.
- Following it, you will get to see a page that requires you to enter additional information. Do it and click on the “Continue” button again.
- At the end, you will be allowed to set up a new password for your online banking account. Compose a password that would be secure enough for a bank account.
- Once the password is ready, type it in both fields on the next page. Click on the “Continue” button at the end.
- Eventually, you will be redirected to the page that contains a notification, saying that your password has been changed. From that moment on, you will have to use a new password each time you will attempt to sign in to the account.
Apart from this guide, our website also provides the users with a solid portion of useful information about Zions Bank. Therefore, we recommend you to visit the Zions Bank Online Banking page and find out more about it.